Jenny Blackhurst 😯

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1708892918524.png

He's done that thing where he's had so much surgery that he has an indeterminate age - and looks like some AI version of himself as a consequence. How old would you say he looks there? Obviously not 20s, and not 30s either. It would be flattery to suggest he was still in his 40s, but a well-kept 50s is possible. In this respect, it's worked - because he's 64. But it's a very unnatural, unsettling look. I'd rather look a good version of roughly my actual age than this.

I honestly don't understand this need to look like everyone else. We drove really slowly (traffic problems) through the local town a few weeks ago and noticed two types of young women and apart from hair colour they're all identical.

Overly tanned or orange makeup, brunette or blonde long straight hair, thick (too thick to suit their features) brows brushed upwards, trout-pout in unflattering orange shades and horribly long nails.

It's like the Village of the Damned!

I honestly don't understand this need to look like everyone else. We drove really slowly (traffic problems) through the local town a few weeks ago and noticed two types of young women and apart from hair colour they're all identical.

Overly tanned or orange makeup, brunette or blonde long straight hair, thick (too thick to suit their features) brows brushed upwards, trout-pout in unflattering orange shades and horribly long nails.

It's like the Village of the Damned!
It reminds me of stepford wives

When Vorderman appears on an insurance advert it’s clear to see that she has a rather wonky right eye which keeps looking to the right. It’s very obvious.
She was actually quite attractive when she was on Countdown.
I expect her special friends like her current look though. 😬

It reminds me of stepford wives
The long finger nails are very ugly, imo. Brenda Edwards has them and also the US clothing brand ambassador, Alex, I think her name is. They must be very time consuming to keep up, not to say expensive. And keeping them clean must be quite a task.

People need to remember as well that once you've had the procedures you can't then change back to what you looked like before. Look at what Leslie Ash did to herself with those ridiculous lips. She was a beautiful girl and she completely ruined her face. Same with the ones that go and get huge boobs or bums - they look awful. Does anyone honestly think Carol Vorderman and Katie Price look nice?

CC
Yes but also these are not one time things you need to keep getting them!

The long finger nails are very ugly, imo. Brenda Edwards has them and also the US clothing brand ambassador, Alex, I think her name is. They must be very time consuming to keep up, not to say expensive. And keeping them clean must be quite a task.
Yes totally agree I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone wants them they are ugly. Also I won’t go into graphic detail but how do you clean your botty 🤣🤣🤣

Horrible, to me I'd much rather see someone with short/shortish clean looking fingernails perhaps with a bit of a clear shine. I think a French manicure can look quite nice just so long as the nails aren't squared off - Another look I can't stand

Horrible, to me I'd much rather see someone with short/shortish clean looking fingernails perhaps with a bit of a clear shine. I think a French manicure can look quite nice just so long as the nails aren't squared off - Another look I can't stand
I agree my nails are good and they are just over the finger tips no more, loojs far more elegant and clean, sometimes with polish and rounded, square is awful.

Latest posts

Back