Dennis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Not trying to start a thread here on Animal Cruelty as I know it can get very heated,but I just do not understand how Q completely gloss over his real trade,he is back again with another TSV that Charlie is proudly showing on his Blog,even commited vegetarian JR is happy to present with him,it just all seems two faced to me,will never watch his shows again.
Lynn:devil::devil:

Not trying to start a thread here on Animal Cruelty as I know it can get very heated,but I just do not understand how Q completely gloss over his real trade,he is back again with another TSV that Charlie is proudly showing on his Blog,even commited vegetarian JR is happy to present with him,it just all seems two faced to me,will never watch his shows again.
Lynn:devil::devil:

so what ARE you trying to do?

can a mod please merge this with the last thread on the very same subject please?

I can't abide animal cruelty, that goes without saying but I agree with BB, why are you bringing this up again?.

I can't abide animal cruelty, that goes without saying but I agree with BB, why are you bringing this up again?.
Because ******* Basso's cruelty NEEDS bringing up again and again and again!! :angry: And to all the vain ugly bitches who wear real fur this message is for YOU!! :angry:

She-Needs-Her-Fur-Black.jpg

Hi,

presumably its so that people will go to the blog and then buy his coat :)

Other than that, just a Troll.

Cheers,
karen

I think that the people on this forum are very aware of DB and his ethics. It has been the subject of many many threads. I agree it is wicked what is done in the name of vanity, but it is not the presenters fault they have to work with the man. I don't suppose they can pick and choose what shows they do.

Like DUH. I quote:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

As has been said by others, this topic has been done to death.

You are obviously bored and want a ruck (argument).

Now I will stop feeding the troll.

Cheers,
karen

Whilst I don't think the OP is a troll I do think the thread was started to cause a reaction which is what they have achieved.

I don't think this subject can be aired too often. The only reason I know about Basso's dealing with real fur is thanks to a post on this forum. Unfortunately I had already purchased a raincoat from the ghastly man (Which fell to bits a couple of months later!) and I wished I had known previously. I never in a million years thought QVC would have dealings with a furrier or I would have researched him before I purchased. There are always new members joining the forum and it's important us 'oldies' impart what we know and let them make an informed choice since QVC fail to do so.

Message for Lawrenson. I KNOW what a troll is, thank you. I was confused because your post didn't make sense.

Here we go again Basso gets loads of publicity on this forum. I tried one of his coats on today in TKMAX excellent quality but not my style I prefer leather or sheepskin,

Here we go again Basso gets loads of publicity on this forum. I tried one of his coats on today in TKMAX excellent quality but not my style I prefer leather or sheepskin,
And I prefer not to wear dead animals. However, as your post was a deliberate attempt to goad a response I thought I'd satisfy your wish. :rolleyes:

I'll add to your satisfaction quotient ~ the longer the thread runs the better :talking: ~ the quality is c**p!

I understand that this subject gets "done to death", bit like the animals involved in this man's vile trade.

When I first came to this forum, like petpixie, I had bought a raincoat (which I didn't keep) and I used to buy his shawls for a friend. I was mortified when I read threads about this man and glad to be informed. So hopefully the threads will continue from time to time and raise awareness for new forum members and visitors in the future. The thread titles usually give the content away so to those who are bored with subject - please ignore.

Latest posts

Back