Nuts!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pudnpie

Registered Shopper
Who would spend the best part of £25 on a jar of nuts? And they say they are on limited stock! :eek:

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

The toffee ones looked tasty but bit expensive unless for a very special treat.

simon was trying to keep going while almost choking on the toffee ones ;)

Yes, I think the chilli nuts took him by surprise as well! I'm going to have a look in costco as they sometimes have these sorts of thigs for sale and hopefully for much less money.

just one word MAD and more money than sense for something I bet you can buy without the P&P

I have no idea to what this is referring to, but even so- WHAT??!!! Only on QVC..... :cheeky:

The label does say VIP Nuts - Very Idiotic People in my opinion!

I can see where the term more money than sense comes from. What a wicked waste of money nearly 24 flippin' quid on a jar of peanuts...not even macadamias, cashews...flamin' peanuts! I know these aren't the only thing one can waste their money on, but when you think there are people who can't afford to buy decent food for their families, and there's people paying that sort of money for a poxy snack..yikes!

They would have to be gold plated rather than toffee coated. You could go and have a nice meal for that rather than shovelling in peanuts.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back