XL stepper mini stepper..has anyone tried it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I am wanting to purchase a stepper and have had lots of advice on steppers.

I was wondering if anyone had tried the XL stepper mini stepper with 5 function computer and eating plan.

Not tried that one Yazrose, but it looks a good one if you dont have a lot of space. And a good price too.

Yes Dazzler hun I thought that too, for a starter I mean to see how I like them. If I do I can progress on to a better one.

it looks to me very similar to the one they had (and avalable on other shopping channels) by brenda dygraf. we got one and the truth is that it is built pretty well, good for doing a bit of exercise indoors and is quite good at getting a good heart rate built up. that said, we've had ours and is not used that often as it (likemost exercise equipment) is hard to motivate yourself to do unless you get into a routine. for the price, this is a pretty good bet - but i would try to start your routine asap so you can return it within the 30 days if you find that you do not use it!

Yes Dazzler hun I thought that too, for a starter I mean to see how I like them. If I do I can progress on to a better one.

good thinking Yazrose, go for it, it looks good, thts what I would do if i did not have a stepper already.

it looks to me very similar to the one they had (and avalable on other shopping channels) by brenda dygraf. we got one and the truth is that it is built pretty well, good for doing a bit of exercise indoors and is quite good at getting a good heart rate built up. that said, we've had ours and is not used that often as it (likemost exercise equipment) is hard to motivate yourself to do unless you get into a routine. for the price, this is a pretty good bet - but i would try to start your routine asap so you can return it within the 30 days if you find that you do not use it!

well I do have an exercise routine but I am getting bored with it so need something extra to boost it up a bit. I have looked at the reviews on QVC and it seems good. Thanks for the advice LLL xxxxxxxx

good thinking Yazrose, go for it, it looks good, thts what I would do if i did not have a stepper already.

It does look good for a starter one so I may be tempted to get it sooner rather than later. Thanks hun xxxxx

I am wanting to purchase a stepper and have had lots of advice on steppers.

I was wondering if anyone had tried the XL stepper mini stepper with 5 function computer and eating plan.

:hellocat: Yazrose,

I brought one not long again, but unfortunately I had to return mine.

The computer didn't work. QVC arranged for a replacement computer from America but when I got it, the computer still didn't work. So in the end I returned the whole thing.

The stepper itself was okay, a bit noisy, but okay.

Hope that's of help.

Take care,

T x

Thanks Tabatha hun that is helpful to know. xxxxxxx

How noisy is it by the way??????

Thanks Tabatha hun that is helpful to know. xxxxxxx

How noisy is it by the way??????

It's not that bad, but people in the other room could hear when I was using it.

Maybe it was me being too heavy footed.

:eeyore:

Latest posts

Back