PDA

View Full Version : Gold Star for anyone who survives to the end of Peter Simon's Kinkade presentations

Greg
18-01-2013, 10:21 PM
:yawn: Reach halfway through it and you will be hard-pressed not to want to jump off Beachy Head. :yawn:

Adam82
19-01-2013, 03:28 AM
I'll reckon they buy from the official kinkade website.To be fair those frames do costs thousands of pounds, that's just a ordinary frame $4995 for just the frame alone and and the painting is not included ouch.

Hillary
19-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Over the years I've downloaded a few at Christmas for desktop backgrounds. He's a bit too 'twee' for, me. I wouldn't buy from situps. The official website has some good bargains and on other sites, you can buy the print and frame it yourself.

Ilovebid
19-01-2013, 04:36 PM
I find him selling these very therapeutic, second only to selling the Elvis stuff.

radio_dayz
19-01-2013, 07:55 PM
It's quite obvious that Ilovebid has a very close connection with sit-up. He/she will support the company no matter how they behave, and never has a negative word to say about them, but only piles on praise! No one, but no one would be so publicly blind to the antics of these channels unless they were employed by them. Has anyone noticed that this person appears to have taken the place of moet&muffins?

radio_dayz
19-01-2013, 08:06 PM
If not working for bid, just taking the piss!

Enigma
19-01-2013, 08:42 PM
If not working for bid, just taking the piss!

I did say don't feed the trolls.

Considering the strength of feeling people have for Bid's activities, I'm surprised more people haven't been on here trying to wind everyone up.

Ilovebid's proven it's very easy to do.

The answer's simple. Either put up with it, or ignore them.

merryone
20-01-2013, 10:21 AM
:yawn: Reach halfway through it and you will be hard-pressed not to want to jump off Beachy Head. :yawn:

........Or do something even more crazy, and buy one of the wretched things!!!! - er no!

Enigma
20-01-2013, 12:09 PM
........Or do something even more crazy, and buy one of the wretched things!!!! - er no!

Not while I can still find the off button on my remote! :puke:

Ilovebid
21-01-2013, 04:44 PM
ILoveBid, you know that I've supported you & said that you're entitled to your views etc so you know I'm not going to say anything out of nastiness but SURELY TO GOD YOU'RE EXTRACTING THE WEE WEE WITH THAT ONE??!!

And you are wise to support me and I thank you, ta! But no, really, stick him on in the background with and his mellow words, that are usually completely random are, for me, quite relaxing. Better than having News 24 on in the background or a music channel laden with adverts. Plus, every now and then he will say something truly hilarious.

Not that I'd ever buy one of those paintings...not my thing.

Ilovebid
21-01-2013, 04:47 PM
It's quite obvious that Ilovebid has a very close connection with sit-up. He/she will support the company no matter how they behave, and never has a negative word to say about them, but only piles on praise! No one, but no one would be so publicly blind to the antics of these channels unless they were employed by them. Has anyone noticed that this person appears to have taken the place of moet&muffins?

Never worked for them and don't have any connections. I just find it an entertaining channel to watch, well, 654 anyway. And my set of 6 hard boil egg cups have arrived! At only 2.99 with FREE P+P I got a great deal. Nom nom nom eggs :-)

Ilovebid
21-01-2013, 04:48 PM
I did say don't feed the trolls.

Considering the strength of feeling people have for Bid's activities, I'm surprised more people haven't been on here trying to wind everyone up.

Ilovebid's proven it's very easy to do.

The answer's simple. Either put up with it, or ignore them.
Again, what's a troll?

aqua
21-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Again, what's a troll?

Here is the appropriate definition from dictionary.com

'a person who submits deliberately inflammatory articles to an internet discussion'

Enigma
21-01-2013, 10:04 PM

'a person who submits deliberately inflammatory articles to an internet discussion'

Sounds familiar, if you ask me.

:wonder:

Ilovebid
24-01-2013, 07:32 PM

Ah, one of those, I'm not one of those - I genuinely have a positive opinion of these channels. As shopping channels go they are certainly the most entertaining!

Wirral70
24-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Ah, one of those, I'm not one of those - I genuinely have a positive opinion of these channels. As shopping channels go they are certainly the most entertaining!

I agree 100%. They are certainly entertaining and no mistake.

The comedy value is priceless.

Ilovebid
24-01-2013, 07:42 PM
I agree 100%. They are certainly entertaining and no mistake.

The comedy value is priceless.

Exactly, they should trial a subscription service were you don't actually have to buy anything, 4.99 a month for the channel and you get all the premium presenters (Simons, Parsons, Mason) selling total crap like - Bic Pens with no ink, toys with lead in the paint, Used Gillette razors, or and yes I'm going to say it - a chocolate pan set!

Wirral70
24-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Exactly, they should trial a subscription service were you don't actually have to buy anything, 4.99 a month for the channel and you get all the premium presenters (Simons, Parsons, Mason) selling total crap like - Bic Pens with no ink, toys with lead in the paint, Used Gillette razors, or and yes I'm going to say it - a chocolate pan set!

And maybe some cardboard worry angels. And disposable Dr Cringles (actually I think they are anyway but not by choice).

Ilovebid
24-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Hmmm I think they'd have to pay me 4.99 lol

I think everyone would be genuinely surprised at just how many subscriptions they would sell...I mean they have subscription channels for some really obscure stuff on Sky...like Manchester United TV...I mean, what kind of tw*t pays for that?!

Greg
24-01-2013, 08:04 PM
A new show:

Trash retrieved from the local Acton town wheelie bins. Lots of options there.

Enigma
24-01-2013, 08:07 PM
A new show:

Trash retrieved from the local Acton town wheelie bins. Lots of options there.

Isn't that the sort of thing they're selling already?

Wirral70
24-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Isn't that the sort of thing they're selling already?

Excuse me Enigma but the Vibration Plate they are selling right now is being demonstrated by a 'Personal Trainer to the stars'*

(*remained nameless, no doubt for confidentiality reasons)

Enigma
24-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Excuse me Enigma but the Vibration Plate they are selling right now is being demonstrated by a 'Personal Trainer to the stars'*

(*remained nameless, no doubt for confidentiality reasons)

The Krankies.

Plus Bernie Clifton and his Comedy Ostrich.

Wirral70
24-01-2013, 08:55 PM
The Krankies.

Plus Bernie Clifton and his Comedy Ostrich.

Allegedly past clients such as Oliver Reed and Alex Higgins.

Enigma
24-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Allegedly past clients such as Oliver Reed and Alex Higgins.

With Sooty Sweep and Soo.

Wirral70
24-01-2013, 09:38 PM
With Sooty Sweep and Soo.

Ha Ha. He was of a certain age but looked in good nick, he must live on Yonanas.

Enigma
24-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Ha Ha. He was of a certain age but looked in good nick, he must live on Yonanas.

Not made by Wayne, then :puke:

Wirral70
24-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Not made by Wayne, then :puke:

He didn't look like he ate Twix. Or Walkers.

Actually Wayne did an extremely healthy demo the other day, he made a smoothie (frozen fruit, a banana and some milk). The trouble was he was demonstrating a stand mixer with multiple attachments so didn't really show off it's potential.

But he did peel the banana himself, I witnessed it. And he opened the milk. Sadly he went on to seemingly burn himself by picking up the extender ring off an in use halogen oven with his bare hands.

Enigma
24-01-2013, 09:59 PM
But he did peel the banana himself, I witnessed it. And he opened the milk. Sadly he went on to seemingly burn himself by picking up the extender ring off an in use halogen oven with his bare hands.

So near, and yet oh so far.