Lisa in bed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Well, she certainly seems to be enjoying herself....

;isa.jpg

Now they cant get the right sized bed :L And she keeps getting told off for her mic as it keeps crackling. Not sure how she thought that dress was suitable for tv wearing a mic lol

;isa.jpg

'Come here and let me spoon you' were the words she used to the other person in bed with her.

She also said 'i'm going for a wee' before a break. I can't help but sort of like Lisa (well certainly in comparison to the dreadful George and Lyndsay) but never has anyone had a more suitable surname!

Last edited:
'Come here and let me spoon you' were the words she used to the other person in bed with her.

She also said 'i'm going for a wee' before a break. I can't help but quite like Lisa but never has anyone had a more suitable surname. She is good fun.

I suppose on a channel where the only viewer is her mum she can get away with saying things like that! lol

I suppose on a channel where the only viewer is her mum she can get away with saying things like that! lol
We only have freeview so I don't see much of her but I quite like Lisa. She's one of those girls who, if she becomes a good friend, sticks by you through thick and thin. UNFORTUNATELY she is also one of those girls whom, if one of my brothers had brought her home as a girlfriend, my mum would have had palpitations and my dad would have had to have had a 'quiet word with them:grin:'

I don't think there's a nasty bone in her and she is the type who gets used and abused. I find her much nicer than some of the other female saleswomen.

We only have freeview so I don't see much of her but I quite like Lisa. She's one of those girls who, if she becomes a good friend, sticks by you through thick and thin. UNFORTUNATELY she is also one of those girls whom, if one of my brothers had brought her home as a girlfriend, my mum would have had palpitations and my dad would have had to have had a 'quiet word with them:grin:'

I don't think there's a nasty bone in her and she is the type who gets used and abused. I find her much nicer than some of the other female saleswomen.

I Lisa as well, she likes to have a laugh and she's not afraid to express herself when she's told there's no-one on the phone lines. The other week she was flirting with one of the warehouse guys and then said "no way, you're two years older than my son" hehe

Latest posts

Back