Nspa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this range? Its currently on offer atm in asda 2 items for £8 ,interested in trying either the melting cleanser or the hot cloth one and mayb the facial oil. I have a more oily skin so not sure if this would be worth a try. Used several hot cloth cleansers including Liz earle's and yes i like them however none so far have given me the wow factor and make them a must have to me . thanks in advanced :)

I like NSpa bath/shower products but wasn't that impressed with the hot cloth cleanser. It's good value and has very similar ingredients to Liz Earle but its a very different texture. I thought it was tacky even after one swoosh of the cloth. I also tried the facial oil and illuminating serum. The serum is more like a primer and I don't use primers. It doesn't super charge my moisturiser like a serum should. The oil was fine but quite light. Good for me for daytime but not enough for night time.

Bear in mind though that I'm 50 with increasingly dry skin. I haven't bought any if them again but I did use them fairly happily. They're not for me but they weren't rubbish either. Actually I haven't finished the serum but I will. Eventually.

I like and use the whole range - just giving it a rest while I use my Judith Williams TSV - it's affordable and I've no complaints whatsoever about it.

PS I got DD one of each of the whole range incl shower gels etc and she's liking it - and she's a brand snob!

Last edited:
A big thumbs up for the shower gels. My son loves them. I've bought him Philosophy shower gels as gifts in the past and these are very similar in look and style. He actually prefers the NSpa ones. Even the "flavours" are very similar to Philosophy.

I've just started using the melting cleanser and prefer it to the elemis and gatineau ones (it doesn't smell like orange junior aspirins for a start). I can't say yet whether it's having any effect other than cleaning my face but my skin doesn't feel tight or tacky after rinsing. I only use it in the morning so I'm not using it to remove make up.

Jude xx

I'm a fan of the cleanser, think it is similar to the original Liz Earl. I like the cloth it comes with, super size and I like using it with a microfibre cloth too! In fact, I was in a branch of ASDA tonight and (even though I have a box of LE waiting to be opened, Christmas pressie from brother and S-i-L) I was disappointed to find none of the hot cloth cleanser on the shelf. If the shower gels are that good, I may consider getting some of them when I've worked through the stockpile.

I'm a fan of the cleanser, think it is similar to the original Liz Earl. I like the cloth it comes with, super size and I like using it with a microfibre cloth too! In fact, I was in a branch of ASDA tonight and (even though I have a box of LE waiting to be opened, Christmas pressie from brother and S-i-L) I was disappointed to find none of the hot cloth cleanser on the shelf. If the shower gels are that good, I may consider getting some of them when I've worked through the stockpile.

I usually use a microfibre or rough flannel to take my cleanser off MS..anything that's handy really! Deffo recommend the shower gels and body creams/butters too, and DD likes the cleansing mousse particularly - a good affordable range imo.

Strange u said that mediastar i decided to call into Asda last night and they were out of stock of the hot cloth cleanser too, really disappointed so gonna try at the wkend also thanks to everyone who has posted about this range its very much appreciated :)x

I can also recommend the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser Autumn...thinks it's called Radiance, green packaging..it may still be on intro offer, mine was £2.99 or £3.99...nice, and smells great, in fact I like the smell better than the nspa one, but they work equally well.

I can also recommend the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser Autumn...thinks it's called Radiance, green packaging..it may still be on intro offer, mine was £2.99 or £3.99...nice, and smells great, in fact I like the smell better than the nspa one, but they work equally well.

Ive not tried the superdrug version. Ive tried Boots no7, soap and glory and tescos along came betty and they were all ok probably like the tesco version the best however none gave me great results that would make me wanna repurchase , gd to no that the superdrug cleanser is gd thou i may go for that if nspa is still out of stock. Thanks

Just been looking on the superdug website and seen another range called manuka doctor anyone tried that? looks impressive but never heard of it before, also Busy mum ur right the superdug hot cloth cleanser is on offer for £2.99 so i will deffo give that a try cant go wrong for that price

Last edited:
I haven't used the Superdrug green hot cloth cleanser but their Vitamin E one is good. Anybody wanting to try should know that there's free 3-5 day postage on their website until tomorrow. I presume it will still be free postage tomorrow but I haven't really looked at it properly.

Bought the superdrug green hot cloth cleanser today as it was on offer atm. not keen on the smell tbh but that doesnt bother me really and also bought the Nspa melting cleanser which i love the smell of and the nspar facial oil. will keep u posted on how i find them

I don't have an Asda nearby but drove past a big one today on my way to a meeting. Stopped on the way back to pick up some supplies and to have a quick look at NSpa. All the NSpa skin care was on offer and there was hardly anything left. I wonder if they're changing the packaging. The shower gel packaging has been changed so I wonder if that's the reason stocks are low. I bought a couple of shower gels.

I went into asda on wednesday and didnt have much left either, tried again today and they had more stock in. So far really impressed with the facial oil really made my skin feel soft but of course ive only tried it once so time will tell

popped into our Asda on Thursday as usual and everything at normal prices, no special offers! Sorry you don't like the smell of the Superdrug one tho Autumn, I find it better than nspa, but of course we're all different - glad you like the nspa melting cleanser and the facial oil too - hope you find it suits you.

I`ve been using Aldi facial oil, the one for sensitive skin and its lovely. Not greasy but very moisturising and certainly not irritating to my skin. They do oils for other skin types too.
The range in Holland and Barrett is called Dr Organic and the manuka rescue cream is lovely but of course you have to like the smell of honey to use it. The smell fades after a few minutes though. Its a different range than the one in Superdrug and H and B do the Dr Organic in other types not just Manuka, there`s aloe, pomegranite, rose, vit e etc. I found the Manuka rescue cream a godsend for when it was really cold and my skin was taking a battering outdoors, its very soothing to dry sensitive skin.
I bought some of the N`spa hot cloth cleanser but haven`t used it yet. It was on offer so even if I don`t like it or it irritates, I haven`t lost much money. I`ve actually been using Boots original formula cold cream, fragrance free, lanolin free ( unlike the Ponds ) and cheap as chips and I`ve been using it as you would a hot cloth cleanser and it shifts even the most stubborn mascara and at just over £2 for a BIG jar it lasts and lasts. Sadly they`re beginning to discontinue their original formula range so its harder and harder to find but its proven that spending more doesn`t always mean you`re getting better for your money.

That odd Busy mum they were till on offer yesterday at asda 2 for £8, however the offer didnt go thru the till at first so had to take the assistant to the shelf and prove they were meant to be on offer, so wonder if they offer was meant to be ending and they forgot to take the signs down.

That odd Busy mum they were till on offer yesterday at asda 2 for £8, however the offer didnt go thru the till at first so had to take the assistant to the shelf and prove they were meant to be on offer, so wonder if they offer was meant to be ending and they forgot to take the signs down.

that could be so Autumn..glad you got yours on offer anyway! Do hope you like it after I've been giving it such a good write up!!!

Latest posts

Back