Happy Easter Everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I should like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. I hope many of you are enjoying the same beautiful Spring-like sunshine which always seems to lift the mood......just control the urge to gorge on too much choccie though!!

Special wishes and hugs to those who have recently lost loved ones, others who haven't had such important people in their lives for some considerable time and the people feeling alone in the world. :flower::flower:

Nice sentiments Busy and well expressed. Easter greetings to you and everyone on the forum.​

fa93644ab040ee9364903fbc2ecb71f1.gif

just waiting for the s*dding sunshine. Happy Easter to those who are left.

Sorry you haven't got the sunshine LL, it's a beautiful day here albeit rather cold. Off for my daily 3/4 mile walk with Maisie very soon but I'll need to wrap up.

I've had a mental day here

Eight adults for dinner & five kiddies,not a very relaxing dinner though with a 3 year old,a 2½ year old,a 15 month old,all running round & a 12 week old baby trying to sleep through it all lol
My poor 10 year old granddaughter doesn't seem to get a look in anymore & all she wants to do is sit & draw quietly after dinner.

Just before our meal,my friend's dd called in with her little lad with some baby pressies & after she left, my sister,nephew & my dad called in with Easter eggs.

Now,just sitting down while babysitting baby Millie as my dd is having a much needed night out with her friends & her hubby is working nights.

Happy Easter Everybody xxx

BTW Even though it's been a bright,dry day here in Dublin,it's been colder than Christmas Day.

Goodness Marzy, you must be feeling absolutely shattered but I hope you've had a lovely day surrounded by your nearest and dearest. xxxx

Blimey Marzy I'm knackered just reading that!! :eek: I'd have tied the little ones up :mysmilie_61: but I'm sure you've enjoyed having your family around you, however I wish you a more peaceful day tomorrow. xxx

P.S. Your 10 year old granddaughter sounds like a real little sweetie. :nod:

Latest posts

Back