beauty bible tester

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gourangaoo

Registered Shopper
a while back i saw a thread on here about signing up to test products for the beauty bible..well i gave it a go and today got an email requesting £30 to take part. just wonted some opinions if its worth doing, as i completely forgot id filled out the application.
..helpppp

I got the same email earlier this week and went for it. If you are a VIP memeber and have access to the drop - there is a thread about it in Health & Beauty. That's where I initially saw it and decided to go for it. Quite looking forward to it - it will indulge my passion for trying all the latest potions.

Yep, I agree with Beakerange - go for it!

Some of us have had pretty incredible ranges to try, well beyond anything we'd normally consider shelling out for, and when you're paying £30 for £200+ worth of skincare and make up, it's a bargain.
You usually get 10 items for your £30, so paying £3 for, say, a £50-£100 moisturiser is a good deal!

I'm just at the stage of completing the questionnaires for the bulk of my items (always intend to do it as I go along but like my homework at school I've left it til the eleventh hour). Thoroughly recommend it though, I love trying brands I'd never get to use normally.

Jude xx

I also got the email last week and have sent payment. I think I might have got an email yesterday morning but deleted it from my phone and can't get it back! But I've emailed to ask in case it wasn't. Can't wait for the parcel to arrive now, I love my creams and balms lol :grin:

I joined up as well on the Over 35 Anti Aging category. I'm waiting (impatiently) for a parcel.

Me too. Last time I did it I had a brilliant selection of stuff. I did dither, because I don't like sending off £30 and then waiting do long for my parcel But I'm sure it'll be worth it

I got an email on monday saying the packs are being sent out this week and next week, can't wait to see the goodies.

I received my package yesterday and it totals £180, no real high end products but its nice to try ranges i have never used before.

I received my parcel on Thursday, but no paperwork or instructions. Do these follow? Do I start using them now? Sorry for the silly questions but haven't tested before!

Just start using them. It is unlikely that you can use all of them at the same time anyway. Eventually you will get an email with a questionnaire.

I've been away on holiday for 2 weeks in Northern Cyprus and there's a card been left saying a signed for package is at the sorting office for me. I can't get there until Thursday - I'm so impatient I want to know what I'm testing! Am I allowed to say what there is when I do get it?

I've been away on holiday for 2 weeks in Northern Cyprus and there's a card been left saying a signed for package is at the sorting office for me. I can't get there until Thursday - I'm so impatient I want to know what I'm testing! Am I allowed to say what there is when I do get it?
You've probably received your email listing what's in the parcel so you can check it. Attached to the email are the questionnaires and the dates that you have to return them by.
I think it is best to keep quiet about what you have received. The email gives you some guidelines as to what you can disclose and when you can but silence is probably best IMO

Just received my organic parcel totalling £181. A bit disappointed that three of the products are too dark for me to use even though the questionnaire asks about your skintone. It seems a bit of a waste.

Latest posts

Back