Disgusted by QVC,

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oathy

Registered Shopper
Mum wanted a Body Milk so on the 13th Of March I ordered it.
Knew almost right away something was wrong. I got the email the item was present then Date ordered 3.1.2017 few moments later another email product there but everything else all zeros,
As it was sunday I waited to see what happened and by Monday I had the email saying it was being sent out. the hermes tracker stayed at Order Generated for days.
QVC took over 5 days to even reply to my first email and then stated the obvious something had gone wrong.

what happened next is the reason I will never order with them again. Had another email saying they were sending out a form I had to sign
as they were going to dispute with the courier. It was clear the order was messed up from the start it never got past the order Generated
I filled the form in sent it back, cutting a long story short. I rung up and asked how much longer it would take
completely useless on the phone they simply didn't care. In the end I sent another email stating if I didn't hear from them within 3 days
was letting the CC company know and they could sort it out. Today I finally heard back they were doing a refund
I've always been polite the email had no sorry for the hassle etc.

Never thought QVC were like this will never use them again, Something that was clearly an internal problem was turned into my fault the level of communication
from them is just woeful.

Sorry for the Rant I'm just so angry how arrogant they have been

thats the mirror of what happened to me a few weeks ago. from ordering to refund took weeks. and many many steps. qvc are a dinasour

yep, arrogant as usual
nothing new
and neither is an out of date system, often not up to the job,
long delays and hanging on to your funds,
and then to add insult to injury,
when they have let you down
they treat you as if you are trying to rob them
and as if you are 'under suspicion'
and you have to be 'grateful' to them
if they are gracious enough to send you a form to fill in the post
and you have no choice,
no matter how clear it is that they have messed up and not you
cos they have your money

how about this as QVC's new ad
could stick it in all the phone boxes :mysmilie_59:

'if you like to be humiliated and treated like dirt as an obedient paying customer
QVC is your retail dominatrix
(and some people pay good money for this sort of thing)'

Sounds like they gave you the runaround.The problem is there is no joined up thinking and it depends on who answers your emails or calls at to what response you get.

It is infuriating when you get those letters practically accusing you of trying to fiddle them or worse.It happened when I lost my debit card and had it blocked but forgot to tell Q and they came across like I changed it and was doing a runner with their easy pay money. Quite threatening letters in my opinion.Three of them. Thats when I stopped buying so much and consider my purchases more.

Q need to have a good look at their internal workings before they start disputing with others.

Of course it is never ever their fault. If you read their facebook page its excuses excuses all the way when something goes wrong and pass the buck and phone CS.

It was on here a few weeks back, someone posted a link that they were cutting staff. So no doubt CS and warehouse staff for sure. I bet the CS phone people are thinking sod it I could be done in a few weeks anyway.

Honestly with it being 13 days since you placed the order, I think you've performed miracles to get to a refund in that timescale, with having the letter sent out and returned as part of the rigmarole!! You can wait a week sometimes to get the letter!

Not surprised you are disgusted Oathy, I would be too, such a terrible way to be treated.

Several months ago when I saw in my bank statement QVC had charged me twice for an item and I rang and the lady I spoke too was most rude and the attitude was 'it's not on our system so not our problem, you prove it' (this is not far off the actual words used.) She denied it ever happened and never would happen with them when we know it did at the time, to many people. I came away from the call feeling almost like I was a criminal but deep down felt that I had actually been robbed by QVC and I really did not expect to feel that from them. In the end I re-examined my bank account and put it all together, it had happened but they had refunded days later but the bare faced cheek of the staff denying anything like that ever happened when it is a fact it did, liers liers all the way. I have since restricted my purchases and don't intend to buy any more -I haven't barr one item and nothing this year.

It amazes me to see people praising Q to the hilt when they actually do something right. You see customers on Q`s facebook page posting " a big thank you to Q, my product X arrived this morning, only 3 days after I ordered " or " thank you Q my item was returned last Tuesday and my refund is back in my account and its only taken a week ! ". Are these people for real ?
Most other companies do deliveries and returns much quicker than QVC have ever done and is it such a rarity for QVC that people are brainwashed or forgetting that they actually pay high delivery costs or its their money Q need to refund and Q doing it right. should be the norm and not a rarity ?
It is fascinating to see just what poor service people will accept, from late deliveries to non deliveries, from slow refunds to no refunds, used items to wrong items, high p and p to double p and p for effectively the same items in perhaps a different size/colour and AD`s being cancelled without warning to the meat for pre ordered Christmas hampers still walking around the fields in February. Yet still some people sing their loyalty to Q and make up excuses for them or verbally beat down anybody who says otherwise. It beggars belief.

Just to go of track a little but it relates to service from suppliers. My wife ordered so book from Amazon on Wednesday afternoon. The were delivered on Good Friday. She had a confirmation email and text to confirm an approximate time and there was no postage cost. So if Amazon an offer this type of quality delivery service then why are Q so very poor.

I've shopped with Q for gadgets etc for about 15 years, from back in the days when they were good.

These days, I would be quite happy to see QVC go bankrupt and disappear.

It amazes me to see people praising Q to the hilt when they actually do something right. You see customers on Q`s facebook page posting " a big thank you to Q, my product X arrived this morning, only 3 days after I ordered " or " thank you Q my item was returned last Tuesday and my refund is back in my account and its only taken a week ! ". Are these people for real ?
Most other companies do deliveries and returns much quicker than QVC have ever done and is it such a rarity for QVC that people are brainwashed or forgetting that they actually pay high delivery costs or its their money Q need to refund and Q doing it right. should be the norm and not a rarity ?
It is fascinating to see just what poor service people will accept, from late deliveries to non deliveries, from slow refunds to no refunds, used items to wrong items, high p and p to double p and p for effectively the same items in perhaps a different size/colour and AD`s being cancelled without warning to the meat for pre ordered Christmas hampers still walking around the fields in February. Yet still some people sing their loyalty to Q and make up excuses for them or verbally beat down anybody who says otherwise. It beggars belief.

Haha yes, that always makes me chuckle, people actively thanking QVC for delivering a parcel 3 days after ordering it and saying "great service"
Eh??? Are they for real? That's not great service, it's the service you should expect as a bare minimum.

I saw a post a few days ago praising their service. Someone had returned an item using the legal right to cancel but hadn't received their outward p and p back but got it refunded after phoning. She had also received a faulty item of clothing but QVC were letting her have a replacement still at the TSV price. So QVC either try to rip her off re p and p or make a mistake which is incompetence and then fulfill an order at the original price yet she thinks that's good service!

and here's a bit of customer feedback from me :
this is the no 1 shopping channel and retail destination for those with low self esteem !

This all sounds familiar. It took me a month to get my refund on an item they lost in the warehouse. I've had to jump through hoops, filling in forms and making calls for a problem that could have been resolved in one short phone call had they been a decent company. It was clear from the start, as with the OP, that the order never even made it past the ordering stage. I have no idea why that means we, the customer, have to fill in forms for their mistakes.

Honestly with it being 13 days since you placed the order, I think you've performed miracles to get to a refund in that timescale, with having the letter sent out and returned as part of the rigmarole!! You can wait a week sometimes to get the letter!

If you insist, they can email the letter to you and you can email it back the same day.

and here's a bit of customer feedback from me :
this is the no 1 shopping channel and retail destination for those with low self esteem !

p.s. i should have made it clear that i include/d myself in that thought

Latest posts

Back