Gtech Airram TSV 16/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like The Air Ram comes with Lavender Scented filters for this TSV.

Crumbs. Didn't those things used to be about £35 on qvc?

No not really, this is an actual vacuum cleaner, not just a sweeper.
According to one of the tabloids, it's the best vacuum cleaner ever invented apparently. The reviews are really good if you have a look on Amazon.

I was really tempted by this. I said to myself that I was going to get it if it was free postage (like the 1st time they had a TSV), but it's not unfortunately, so I'll have to have a think about it.

The price paid for the first tsv was £159.96 on 30/03/2013 and free p&p. So almost a year later it has gone up slightly but you get the lavender scent. Not bothered about scents myself.

Free PP on AirRam TSV

I've just had an email offering free p and p on this forthcoming TSV.

And I can order it NOW. But I already have one, and my OH has too.

I've had an email asking if I want to order it early, it's going to be £164.88 with free p&p and three easy payments.

I was hoping it would be the Multi this time around. Love my AirRam and would like the Multi too at a great price!

I see that a similar post has now been made in the other AirRam thread, which I couldn't find at the time.

So this thread could be deleted or merged.

Does any one know if the multi gtech,will be featuring in any of sundays shows?
Thanks

The price paid for the first tsv was £159.96 on 30/03/2013 and free p&p. So almost a year later it has gone up slightly but you get the lavender scent. Not bothered about scents myself.

iloveshopping - in your experience does it work on all surfaces? I have wooden flooring throughout my living area and no vacuum cleaner works as they just blow the dust around the room rather than sucking it up (which is incidentally why I turned to the super handy gtech sweeper to do the job, but it's slower than vacuuming)
Also, would you be able to clean the car with it? Are there any attachments?

iloveshopping - in your experience does it work on all surfaces? I have wooden flooring throughout my living area and no vacuum cleaner works as they just blow the dust around the room rather than sucking it up (which is incidentally why I turned to the super handy gtech sweeper to do the job, but it's slower than vacuuming)
Also, would you be able to clean the car with it? Are there any attachments?

Yes, it's brilliant at cleaning wooden floors, rugs, carpets, just about everything. I love mine, use it every day and have wooden floors downstairs with rugs and upstairs it is carpeted. We have three cats and a dog and the amount of grime and fur it gets up straight after using the Miele Cat and Dog is unbelievable. Only downside is that it's rather noisy and it doesn't have tools. If you want tools, you could go for the GTech Multi and I believe there is a special offer on the GTech website if you buy both together.
I was hoping the TSV would be the Multi this time, but yet again the Airram, this time with a little twist. Still, couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Yes I agree with Jaquelina it works well on all surfaces. My house is mainly carpeted but I use it in the bathroom which has vinyl. The kitchen is tiled and it works there but I prefer to sweep and steam clean the kitchen as I don't want the gtech getting all grubby with kitchen crumbs

Thank you both, I'm very tempted! Anything to speed up the job of hoovering appeals to me as I'm tired of lugging my current Hoover round the place and the sheer amount of dust and mess it creates when emptying it.

Ooops, I seem to have bought it! :mysmilie_14:

After doing some research it seems to suit my needs. Have been impressed with my Gtech sweeper which has been used and seriously abused yet it is still going strong, so have high hopes for this :)

Latest posts

Back