Gtech Airram TSV 16/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just received my Gtech and the one thing I notice is that it is quite noisy. Is this normal? Sorry if it has been mentioned in an earlier post.

Thanks in advance

The reviews for the old model mentioned it was very noisey, so it would seem normal :)

Still waiting for mine, ordered it last Saturday! Not happy!

The reviews for the old model mentioned it was very noisey, so it would seem normal :)

Still waiting for mine, ordered it last Saturday! Not happy!

Thank you. Just lately my deliveries have been fantastic (apart from 2 pairs of the same jeans ordered at the same time which arrived a week apart) and I live in NI. I am used to a delivery of at least 10 days normally.

Got mine this morning, it is noisy, but I can't say that it's any noisier than my old (and now redundant!) hoover. I don't mind if it's noisy if it does the job, and as above - I think it has a higher pitch, which may make it seem noisier than it is.

Can't smell the lavender much, which for me can only be a good thing.

Heavy lavender smelliest (rather than the real thing) gives me a headache too, and although I can smell it, it us not overpowering.

How are others dealing with corners etc, can see this being a problem?

Just bumping this up.

Mine has just gone belly up in less than a month! There are only the 2 of us and no pets and I have used it alternating with my old vac (to do corners properly) so it has had very little use.

Anyone else had problems?

I have had mine a month now and washed the filters and dust tray this morning. So far so good but I do find that I need to go round the edges with my "big" vacume using the crevice tool every so often as the Gtech is not very good at getting right into the corners or up to the edges of the floors but it is so quick and easy to use for every day it is worth it. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats and find I need to empty the dust tray ever other day.
I hope you can get your's sorted out LTI as there is nothing worse than a new appliance that goes wrong just weeks after you have brought it.

Latest posts

Back