Flavor-Chef 6-in-1 Cooker By Flavorstone TSV 26/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FlavorChef 6 in 1 Cooking Machine with Recipe Guide & Tongs

Item No: 802789

QVC Price: £85.00

Today's Special Value Price : £64.90

P&P: £7.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/FlavorChef-6-i...02789.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@68f668f6

FlavorCHEF 6-in-1 cooking machine. A versatile and easy-to-use system that allows you to cook, sear, bake, steam, brown and even reheat food, plus it features non-stick surfaces so you can cook healthy meals without oil or butter, and it makes cleaning up a breeze! A great alternative to using your oven, microwave or stove, this brilliant FlavorCHEF 6-in-1 cooking system will help you cook gourmet meals to impress all your friends and family.

6-in-1 cooking
•Frying pan - sears the tastiest steaks every time with no added oils or fats
•Rice cooker - steams light and fluffy rice
•Pizza maker - delivers a delicious, crispy, golden brown pizza in minutes
•Oven - don't heat up the oven again, you can use FlavorCHEF to bake your favourite cookies
•Sandwich maker - use closed to make sensational toasted cheese sandwiches or delicious paninis
•Griddle - open it flat for a handy dual-surface grill, one side with raised edges to keep tasty juices and sauces inside, the other with lower edges for easy flipping

Cooking made simple - the easy-to-use control dials allow you to set your recipe's exact temperature and time, helping you avoid over or undercooking your meal. Plus, when the time's up, a bell rings and the FlavorCHEF automatically shuts off. This precision 360 degree cooking technique also means your food is surrounded evenly from top to bottom and all the way around, locking in flavours and creating perfectly prepared meals.

Prepare meals for everyone - perfect when catering for vegetarians, you can use one side for veggies and the other for meat and fish.

•Controls the three Ts of gourmet cooking: time, temperature and technique!
•Non-stick, PFOA-free cooking surfaces that are environmentally friendly
•Heat is dispersed evenly throughout the unique four layer construction so there are no hot spots
•Stores upright to save precious counter and cupboard space
•Three heat settings: low: 100C - 140C; medium: 140C - 180C; high: 180C - 220C
•Simply clean with a wet paper towel
•Comes with tongs and a book of delicious recipes
•Mains electrical three-pin plug
•Voltage: 220V - 240V
•Wattage: 1500W
•Measures (h x w x d): 40.6cm x 33cm x 15.2cm (15.9" x 12.9" x 5.9")
•Length of cord: 75cm (29.5")
•Weight: 3.3kg

Colour options:
•Red
•Black
•Silver

I'll wait a few months till it or something similar is sold cheaper elsewhere.

Looks good. Anyone know anything about this Tsv?

It's an Infomercial type product.The bloke is a Chef Tony impersonator ..complete with American Flag on his Chefs costume which is funny because I bet the product is about as American as The Great Wall of China.
PLUS..I would be concerned about the non stick coating they use.They don't make safety claims,and all the best and safest non stick coatings do these days.Thats a whole other subject,but an important one.

Twice today I have tried to watch the FlavorChef presentation and both times gave up and switched over, why on earth the American guests have to shout and get ott excited, they will never get to sell me anything as I just hate been shouted at.....

Latest posts

Back