Fashion with Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Good grief, all the women presenters they have on IW and we have that blithering idiot Simple Simon on Fashion. Seriously IW use a bit of commonsense please.

I can imagine. I just can't watch the fool. Since they took him and Mike Mason on, I don't watch or buy from IW now. Those two are so fake and disingenuous, trying the old Bid tactic of whipping the viewers up into a frenzy whilst giving them false information, I just don't get how IW are allowing it, I bet they're losing customers. To be honest, I wouldn't believe those two and IW now if they said Monday follows Sunday.

I'll have you know he's been dealing with fashion for nigh on two decades, he's the man for the job! Bit like his 'Blue Peter' days, that's a fantasy too.

I personally hate male presentation of women's clothing, especially him, he hasn't got a clue how to dress himself for a kick off.

Watching the other week it was Denn and Shaun on fashion, the double act to replace the one they used to do on Bid with Elisa and the aforementioned pillock ^^. Shaun looked like a spare part. I suppose they try out different formats to see which generates the most sales. I'd be looking more at the actual fashion content. All the made in Italy stuff is everywhere now, especially market stalls.

Yes! I noticed that too, I can't believe IW want to fill the now defunct BidTv, they're a carbon copy. Oh well, when the administrators get called in they'll realise their mistake. I often turn on their channel when I want a laugh, and boy did I laugh when PS said he worked for a big fashion house, oh how the lies never end.

Here's one that doesn't love him. The thought of him presenting women's fashion makes my skin crawl, although having watched his "colleague" (I use the term loosely) Howard do a Woodland Leathers hour, I'd find it difficult to imagine that anything could ever be as bad.

I glimpsed another ex-Bid, Mikey Boy Mason, tonight, doing the bicycles hour (yet AGAIN). What a load of tripe was spilling from his lips...Gawd, get some new products, why don't you IW? Where's Moira C when you need her?

Common sense they think all the women love him:mysmilie_13:

Ideal World deserve all they get for employing barrow boys and girls. I too don't watch or buy anything now from IW, only a fool would waste their money on such trash!

Ideal World deserve all they get for employing barrow boys and girls. I too don't watch or buy anything now from IW, only a fool would waste their money on such trash!

I used to have I/W on in the background, but since they now have a lot of the EX Bid mob employed, I find myself turning over more and more. As soon as they come on, I put the News channel on and find I don't feel like coming back to watch. :mysmilie_513:
I have seen the full presentations of I/D World many times as it is the same old tat every single day, over and over again, and don't know how many more pans/vacuums/ladders there can be left to flog!! Please give it a rest.:mysmilie_51:

Pete just said that a tablet cost £33. No, it costs £99, he conveniently left out the words flexi pay. I need to contact the ASA again, I did it a couple of years ago when he claimed that "perfume company" Laurelle (cheap tat for anyone not familiar) had a store in Regent Street London when they only used an accommodation address along with 20 other companies. I live in Kilburn which is only about four miles away and checked. The ASA did nothing of course, it was deemed he made a mistake. Whatever. But it made me feel better doing it.

Muttley, I hope you pointed out to the ASA that Peter Simon himself is one BIG mistake!! And just to prove that Nature can make the same mistake twice, we proudly present Mikey Boy (aka Arfur Daley)

Pete just said that a tablet cost £33. No, it costs £99, he conveniently left out the words flexi pay. I need to contact the ASA again, I did it a couple of years ago when he claimed that "perfume company" Laurelle (cheap tat for anyone not familiar) had a store in Regent Street London when they only used an accommodation address along with 20 other companies. I live in Kilburn which is only about four miles away and checked. The ASA did nothing of course, it was deemed he made a mistake. Whatever. But it made me feel better doing it.

Goodness though, much preferable to Den and Gen, the OMG twins. Gen with her "laydeeees" every 2 seconds and Den with the faux "I'm shopping" carp. Then both of them with their "this is sooo desirable and quality" and the old fashioned "it's not see through" when I can clearly see Lynne's pants! Aaah, how I miss that old IW tactic of saying something isn't happening when it actually is. Always remember a presenter of a vacuum stating how "Look, I'm not bending AT ALL" when she was actively bending.

I too have stopped watching now UNLESS dirty pete is on, simply for the fun value and the unpredictibily, he's surely going to slip up soon (wicked grin) :p Who in their right mind would watch the same shows with the insipid Joanne or Hayley which we've seen 100 times before?
QVC at least has the amount of products in 2 shows that IW have in their entire inventory, so if I can avoid Alison Young for you, then it's always better than IW unless Pete is on :)

Yep, William isn't a chef at all, he's a cook, he's pointed it out several times, but Hayley amongst others KEEPS stating he's a chef, which in my opinion is deliberately misleading, like called a bloke who can fit a washer a Plumber.

cheesecake, I'm the same, I flick over to IW and usually only stay watching if either Pope Peter or Howard "why I am so trim, lithe & beautiful?" are on, simply for the entertainment. I, too, am waiting - just waiting - for him (Pete) to do something totally outrageous; it can't be long now. You can take the eejit out of Bid TV, but you can't take Bid TV out of the eejit.

Goodness though, much preferable to Den and Gen, the OMG twins. Gen with her "laydeeees" every 2 seconds and Den with the faux "I'm shopping" carp. Then both of them with their "this is sooo desirable and quality" and the old fashioned "it's not see through" when I can clearly see Lynne's pants! Aaah, how I miss that old IW tactic of saying something isn't happening when it actually is. Always remember a presenter of a vacuum stating how "Look, I'm not bending AT ALL" when she was actively bending.

I too have stopped watching now UNLESS dirty pete is on, simply for the fun value and the unpredictibily, he's surely going to slip up soon (wicked grin) :p Who in their right mind would watch the same shows with the insipid Joanne or Hayley which we've seen 100 times before?
QVC at least has the amount of products in 2 shows that IW have in their entire inventory, so if I can avoid Alison Young for you, then it's always better than IW unless Pete is on :)

Yep, William isn't a chef at all, he's a cook, he's pointed it out several times, but Hayley amongst others KEEPS stating he's a chef, which in my opinion is deliberately misleading, like called a bloke who can fit a washer a Plumber.

Muttley, I hope you pointed out to the ASA that Peter Simon himself is one BIG mistake!! And just to prove that Nature can make the same mistake twice, we proudly present Mikey Boy (aka Arfur Daley)

I am at home now and just clicked over. Mike is on with a chef and shovelling so much food in his mouth he couldn't speak. Great improvement actually, he should try that routine more often!

He popped up this morning selling Anthea Turners coat hangers........I swear he thinks he deserves an Oscar for his performances ,in reality it's load of old ham.

If nothing else, I'm grateful IW have Peter Simon, just for the sheer entertainment of the posts on this forum!

He truly does need to be seen and heard to be (dis)believed.

Turandot i almost chocked on my cornflakes this morning i misread your post i thought you said it popped up but thankfully it was he popped up :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back