Wouldn't you think that Gems would .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
..... try a bit harder to win back old customers? :49:

I spotted something last night (for the first time this year) and bought it via a PS. To make the most of the free P&P I asked if I could add a pair of earrings. The PS gave me a price of £129 (the price they'd sold at before). I decided to wait until today to make up my mind.

Phoned CS today and asked if they could be added to my order and was told they'd be £149! I explained I'd already been quoted £129 but they stood fast and said "sorry, but we can't sell them for that"!!!

My response? Fine. Cancel the order I made last night as well then. Bye! So GemsTV just lost an order for over £220. How stupid are they?

I can't believe how awful GemsTV have become. What's happened? Oh well, their loss. I've got 3 orders arriving from RocksandCo so I don't care :18:

Nothing surprises me now about Gems Meesh. The company is Gemstv in name only - everything has changed (and not for the better!) except the name and a few presenters.

Well...I received an order from Gems last week.......3 items going back and 2 I'm keeping.I had a pendant in me basket which I was hoping to add to this week....but as webbers are persona non gratia.....well......it's gonna disappear along with any other potential items.

Thanks Gems......these 2 items will be my last from you,there are now enough competitors that I no longer need or want you!!

As others appreciate and want my custom more they shall have it.......c'est la vie.:31:

Well...I received an order from Gems last week.......3 items going back and 2 I'm keeping.I had a pendant in me basket which I was hoping to add to this week....but as webbers are persona non gratia.....well......it's gonna disappear along with any other potential items.

Thanks Gems......these 2 items will be my last from you,there are now enough competitors that I no longer need or want you!!

As others appreciate and want my custom more they shall have it.......c'est la vie
.:31:

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!

Latest posts

Back