My lovely earrings!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
Hello everyone,

I am wearing my amethyst and diamond earrings today (Coloured Rocks item WH116 but don't ask me to post a pic cos I wouldn't know where to start!). There is no special occasion, but I am wearing a purple shirt today and thought they'd go nicely with it.

I have had SO MANY comments from my colleagues saying how lovely they are and when they asked me where I got them from I said rocks.tv.

What I've decided as of today - I'm going to wear my jewellery more often and not save it for special occasions.

:belly

Hello everyone,

I am wearing my amethyst and diamond earrings today (Coloured Rocks item WH116 but don't ask me to post a pic cos I wouldn't know where to start!). There is no special occasion, but I am wearing a purple shirt today and thought they'd go nicely with it.

I have had SO MANY comments from my colleagues saying how lovely they are and when they asked me where I got them from I said rocks.tv.

What I've decided as of today - I'm going to wear my jewellery more often and not save it for special occasions.

:belly

Best idea Fruityloops - you got it - flaunt it :1:

Latest posts

Back