This weeks goodies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I am a rockaholic!! Thats all I am going to say!! Must say this is the first haul where I have returned 6 items and could not add to order after checking out at weekend so not a trolley this time :32:

Here are the pictures

Last edited:
Love these two pearl necklace. Have been mixing them with different pendants and wearing them at different lengths!

Last edited:
Now some of the returns. These two necklaces are very pretty but will they sit properly - NO!!! The abalone pendant is stunning! full of colours but again due to the shape does not sit as my last one!! The marc. ring again is very pretty but its been oxsidised on the marcasite and silver making it look dull and black in places.

I also had the matching earrings to the can opener design but the butterfly backs were too tight so gone back for replacement!

Thats it for this week lol

Last edited:
I've been sitting on my hands when those pearls have been on, and love the way you've put them together and attached the pendant great idea!

Shame about the others tho. but best to send them home, you can use your refund on other things :whistle:

:doggie:

well done on your latest haul all stunning and it looks like whatever you ware it siuts you.i have 4 items from your latest haul so i keep good company if you buy them xx

More lovely things bh!
Loving the pearl and agate necklace, nice to see you're being creative again!
I've been after that spinel pendant for AGES - the ring was too big for my hand, but I loved it otherwise, unfortunately the pendant's never come up when I had an open order.
And I absolutely adore that first pair of pearl/onyx earrings.
Lots of other lovely bits too (as you know - coz you bought me them!!! - I have the pearly necklace!!!) so yet again, you're the queen of bling!
Enjoy them all sweetie.

Wow BH I love your style and flair :) You have such imagination when it comes to putting things together and a great instinct for spotting them! I love the smoky quartz and pearl wow its huge and also the massive pendant with the fab lemon quartz - very me LOL. :D I think I might just take the plunge on those - would be rude not to now I have seen how great they are in real life. What a great idea with the pearls - love it!

Shame about the Abalone - I have that and love it but mine is quite flat so sits well. Thanks for showing xxx

hi bargain hunter i have the red pearl necklace and love it and the green ones in my basket is that one a bit longer it looks it in your pictures i also have the large pendant with the lemon citrine not worn it yet though i love all the pearl necklaces and was tempted with the one your sending back that wont sit right so wont bother now i counted up my pearl necklaces and have 17 and another 4 in my basket including the black ones so hope there nice love seeing all your bling

BH, you are the undisputed queen of RocksTV and you wear all your pieces so well. :yes: I especially love the design of your lemon citrine/multi pendant. It's a shame that some of the necklaces don't sit quite right. I may have been tempted by the first one otherwise - it's so pretty.

Enjoy them all!

hi bargain hunter i have the red pearl necklace and love it and the green ones in my basket is that one a bit longer it looks it in your pictures i also have the large pendant with the lemon citrine not worn it yet though i love all the pearl necklaces and was tempted with the one your sending back that wont sit right so wont bother now i counted up my pearl necklaces and have 17 and another 4 in my basket including the black ones so hope there nice love seeing all your bling

Hi Milly they are both the same length. I put them both together making it a long necklace and then adjusted them the way I wanted. Its easy as its lobster clasp! can go around three times too!

I have another or green one coming Tue. so will be able to go around 4 times making it a big look!! have a go its very rewarding :)

Wow BH another fantastic haul....I love that tigers eye bracelet in particular...its one of my fave stones. Fab taste as always x

As always - another fabulous haul. Shame about the non-keepers, but if they don't sit right, you'll never wear them. Love the idea with the peal necklaces - I've got some too (lol) and will now hopefully be adding more to my basket to 'do things' with them. :D

Latest posts

Back