You'd be a Phool not to......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What the #*%$*! that at the bottom?....is it supposed to be a long puffball type thing...whatever it is it looks rancid :11:

Not sure about a special person wearing it....it looks like a "special" person designed it :52:

140512_DETAIL__FUS_20080905.jpg

Now come on you lot. It might not be a lost cause if you put them together, it's a fashion statement. :tits: You've got no imagination at all.:wo ho:

Now come on you lot. It might not be a lost cause if you put them together, it's a fashion statement. :tits: You've got no imagination at all.:wo ho:

I think our "special" person will be extremely disappointed at this.....her imagination runs wild most of the time!! She'll be along soon to tell us in no uncertain terms so be prepared.......:54:

That is by far the best/worst item I've seen on IW. Looks like it was made from leftovers in the dark

Ok Ok I'm just kidding, firstly I dont work in an office and if I did and wore that I'd stay in the stockroom there's noway I'd be seen wearing that, not that I would be wearing that in the stockroom at the office party in the stockroom if you get my drift:54:

Sorry I left my meds on the shelf over on C.T. but I can't get in to get them

Well Little Jan, don't forget when you're not in the stockroom, not wearing THAT skirt, make sure you pull it right up, otherwise you'll catch that beautiful fabric on the copier lid :58:

OOh there's only 10 minutes to go untill I get to see it in the flesh, swishing around beautifully...I don't think I can cope with the anticipation..I'm filling up!

Debbie Shore "Isn't the lining unusual"

I can think of a few words to describe it :54:

I'm off to make tea before I keel over with the excitement, I think the hours peaked now the skirts been on. :25:

OMG, I take it someone who's colour blind made them :11: I find it hard to believe some of the *&$T they have on it their 'fashion' hours, be hard pushed to get a :29: to wear that stuff, lol

Latest posts

Back