sptlight TSV 3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 88
  • sptlight TSV 4.jpg
    sptlight TSV 4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 89
  • sptlight TSV 5.jpg
    sptlight TSV 5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 95
I saw the toothpaste in the last TILI. Not sure in lockdown I care how white my teeth are

Not sure if it was this company but I had the whitening strips before and they were really good - but after the two week course my teeth just reverted back to their usual off white. You'd have to use them every day for ever and I'm not sure how good that would be for you or your teeth.

CC

Not sure if it was this company but I had the whitening strips before and they were really good - but after the two week course my teeth just reverted back to their usual off white. You'd have to use them every day for ever and I'm not sure how good that would be for you or your teeth.

CC
Most people's teeth are naturally off white, we have been conditioned by the zlebs with their expensive veneers that teeth should be brilliant white.

I bought the toothpaste direct, they often have 30% off and free p+p. I think its working, my teeth were really discoloured as I drink tea and red wine (not together) and now they don’t look so bad but they certainly don’t look white and I don’t th that they ever would without bleaching, which I wouldn’t dream of doing

There is a Somnox Sleep Robot selling for £540 plus post! Mind you it is getting great reviews and there is no doubt that a good nights sleep is invaluable but still a lot of money for a gadget. Anyone used it?

There is a Somnox Sleep Robot selling for £540 plus post! Mind you it is getting great reviews and there is no doubt that a good nights sleep is invaluable but still a lot of money for a gadget. Anyone used it?
Before I saw your post, I posted a new thread about this, and the reviews I saw were poor (but didn't read them all).

My thread is called "Costs £540 and then - - - - "

Spotlight Oral Care Ultimate Whitening Kit

QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

This Ultimate Whitening Bundle from Spotlight includes 28 Teeth Whitening Strips plus a Whitening Pen, Whitening Toothpaste and a Bamboo Toothbrush, all designed to help effectively remove stains and whiten the look of your teeth. Using a 0.1% hydrogen peroxide-based formula, this fantastic teeth-whitening system will work to give you the appearance of a brighter smile - all from the comfort of your own home!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this bundle individually, directly from Spotlight Oral Care you’d pay £68.39. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.48.

Formulated by dentists
- specifically created by dentists and sisters Drs Lisa and Vanessa Creaven, you can be certain that you're giving your teeth expert treatment.

Gently does it - ideal for those with even sensitive teeth, the Whitening Strips work to break down surface stains that have built up over time and penetrate the top layer of enamel to help brighten the colour, without using harsh abrasives to scratch off the surface of your teeth.

Part of your daily routine - with the help of Spotlight's Whitening Toothpaste, you can maintain teeth whiteness every time you clean. Containing fluoride and active ingredients, it helps to visibly brighten the look of your teeth while leaving your mouth feeling amazingly clean and refreshed when you brush, so you can keep seeing fantastic results.

Brightening boost - great for on the go, touch up your smile using the Spotlight Pen, an easy-to-use device that dispenses a small amount of gel containing the active whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide.

A smarter alternative - the bamboo brush is an excellent alternative to your normal plastic toothbrush as it's PETA-certified as vegan and cruelty free, but will give you the same quality of cleaning that a plastic brush can offer. It's suitable for sensitive teeth and gums too.

Keep your smile going - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same collection again every 90 days for a whole year, at today's special price. It's a great way to stock up!

Contains:

• 28 x Teeth Whitening Strips (14 x upper, 14 x lower)
  • 1 x Whitening Toothpaste (100ml)
  • 1 x Whitening Pen (3ml)
  • 1 x Bamboo Toothbrush

How to use:
Teeth Whitening Strips:

• Tear open the foil packets
  • Dry your teeth
  • Place the lower whitening strip on your lower teeth first, then the upper whitening strip on your top teeth
  • Leave the strips in place for one hour
  • Then remove the strips and rinse away any residual gel
  • Repeat every day for two weeks for the best results
Teeth Whitening Toothpaste:

• Brush daily with the toothpaste for 2 - 3 minutes, morning and night
Whitening Pen:

• Twist base of pen twenty times or until gel has been sufficiently dispensed onto the brush
  • Using the brush, paint your teeth with the whitening agent
  • Leave in place for five minutes
  • Then rinse gel away with water
  • Use daily

Single

Auto-Delivery

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this bundle individually, directly from Spotlight Oral Care you’d pay £68.39. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.48.

ml for ml
  • 28 x Teeth Whitening Strips (14 x upper, 14 x lower) - £39.95 direct cost £19.81
  • 1 x Whitening Toothpaste (100ml) - £9.50 direct cost £4.71
  • 1 x Whitening Pen (3ml) - £14.99 direct cost £7.43
  • 1 x Bamboo Toothbrush - £3.95 direct cost £1.96
Total direct £68.39 cost £33.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I notice it's Jilly on the midnight launch, poor girl never get's to launch the posh pans or expensive massage gadgets only the uninspiring, can't be resold,. more inexpensive TSVs.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence....

Why are the women wearing white coats?

I notice it's Jilly on the midnight launch, poor girl never get's to launch the posh pans or expensive massage gadgets only the uninspiring, can't be resold,. more inexpensive TSVs.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence....

Why are the women wearing white coats?
Jilly has no chance with Freebie Flint, Craig and nowadays Miceal elbowing everyone out of the way. If there’s an expensive sample available they’ll ensure they get it. Comes over as rather unattractive, greedy and desperate to me. They obviously don’t care how they are perceived as long as they get the freebie.

I've just had a pulse oximeter delivered (not from Q though, and less than £20 with free pp).

In one part of the UK, there is a trial for everyone to be given a free one to monitor blood oxygen.

They have discovered that, if you have non-symptomatic Covid, your oxygen level can fall dangerously low (when you would normally be dead) but you don't have any outward symptoms and seem OK, until you drop dead if it goes any lower.

Last time mine was tested (at the Dr's) it was 98% which is fine.

It will also monitor my pulse when I am using my gym equipment.

I've just had a pulse oximeter delivered (not from Q though, and less than £20 with free pp).

In one part of the UK, there is a trial for everyone to be given a free one to monitor blood oxygen.

They have discovered that, if you have non-symptomatic Covid, your oxygen level can fall dangerously low (when you would normally be dead) but you don't have any outward symptoms and seem OK, until you drop dead if it goes any lower.

Last time mine was tested (at the Dr's) it was 98% which is fine.

It will also monitor my pulse when I am using my gym equipment.
Yes, I read about this, too. If your % is above 95% you are ok, 93-95% call your GP if you are on the pilot, and below 93% call an ambulance. The people in the pilot have to take readings several times a day, and I believe they have all tested positive. On of the doctors said he got one to check his oxygen saturation and would encourage others to do the same. Lower blood oxygen saturation level = poorer likely outcome for covid, it seems. They are learning all the time about ways to alleviate the impact of covid. Just as well if we will have to learn to live with it.

Link to BMJ article https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4151

Yes, I read about this, too. If your % is above 95% you are ok, 93-95% call your GP if you are on the pilot, and below 93% call an ambulance. The people in the pilot have to take readings several times a day, and I believe they have all tested positive. On of the doctors said he got one to check his oxygen saturation and would encourage others to do the same. Lower blood oxygen saturation level = poorer likely outcome for covid, it seems. They are learning all the time about ways to alleviate the impact of covid. Just as well if we will have to learn to live with it.

Link to BMJ article https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4151
Thanks for the link. My new gadget is consistently 95%, but as it was 98% a few weeks ago in the doctor's, I'm not sure if I can rely on it.

So next time I go to Dr for regular blood check, I will take mine, and have it on one finger and the Dr's on another, to compare them.

Latest posts

Back