JR.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I heard her say she wouldn’t be on the main channel for a few weeks. She said she’d explain why in her next blog.

No, wonder what that's about. The other evening Jilly Halliday was on reminiscing about a brand launch show with JR for one of the long-established brands. I wonder if she is semi-retiring and being gently eased into it.

No, wonder what that's about. The other evening Jilly Halliday was on reminiscing about a brand launch show with JR for one of the long-established brands. I wonder if she is semi-retiring and being gently eased into it.
Not she said she’s not finishing well the joked not that she knew or something like that but she‘d put details on her blog being published shortly.
And the main channel bit was that she was going over to the Style for the next hour, which then that would be her last live hour for a spell.
Await the blog breaking news then………
🤔😉😂

I get the impression that this is health related, hopefully her CML is stable & this could be related to the operation on her ankle. However, she had a quite a few issues after her cataract operation in June so it may be that she's having to have further surgery. Having seen my husband endure five eye operations & months of limited vision, hospital appointments & eye drops she has my sympathy.

I get the impression that this is health related, hopefully her CML is stable & this could be related to the operation on her ankle. However, she had a quite a few issues after her cataract operation in June so it may be that she's having to have further surgery. Having seen my husband endure five eye operations & months of limited vision, hospital appointments & eye drops she has my sympathy.
Poor man

I see another over ego is in the papers again. JC - Joan Collins (late of QVC) having her 'diaries' published. Dear God, is there ANYTHING left that we don't know about that woman ?? every year there is another add on to her autobiography, or her 'interviews' about her 2 minute engagement to Warren Beatty. Clearly the money keeps her in expensive restaurant meals.

I'm on a roll here - I also see that Eamonn "hire me for anything" Holmes, has added another show to his bow - in N.Ireland. Clearly he's still trying to claw back some money he had to fork out in tax that he got collared for.

Maybe she’s launching the new app thingy:

Have you heard about Qurio?​

It’s QVC’s latest app where you can watch real customers create authentic reviews of their recent purchases, like and comment on the clips, and discover new exciting products.

I see another over ego is in the papers again. JC - Joan Collins (late of QVC) having her 'diaries' published. Dear God, is there ANYTHING left that we don't know about that woman ?? every year there is another add on to her autobiography, or her 'interviews' about her 2 minute engagement to Warren Beatty. Clearly the money keeps her in expensive restaurant meals.

I'm on a roll here - I also see that Eamonn "hire me for anything" Holmes, has added another show to his bow - in N.Ireland. Clearly he's still trying to claw back some money he had to fork out in tax that he got collared for.
Can’t stand her and her lap dog Biggins. Both talentless pains in the butt.

Maybe she’s launching the new app thingy:

Have you heard about Qurio?​

It’s QVC’s latest app where you can watch real customers create authentic reviews of their recent purchases, like and comment on the clips, and discover new exciting products.

Qurio has been up and running for a few weeks so if JR is launching it then she’s “late to the party.”

Was the winner of tea with Joan Collins ever announced 📣
The name escapes me?
Donna wrote in Feb:

The crown was the first nail in the BCC and QVC coffin.

The final nail which cost BCC big money was afternoon tea with Joan Collins at the Ritz's. Flinty decided to bid and won as a gift to her bestie Sharon, who was always going with her to QVC. Of course the rules stated no employee of QVC could enter. The whole thing had to be cancelled and the money returned to the people who bid. Then QVC and BCC parted ways.

Oh, BCC is British Cancer Care.

Donna wrote in Feb:

The crown was the first nail in the BCC and QVC coffin.

The final nail which cost BCC big money was afternoon tea with Joan Collins at the Ritz's. Flinty decided to bid and won as a gift to her bestie Sharon, who was always going with her to QVC. Of course the rules stated no employee of QVC could enter. The whole thing had to be cancelled and the money returned to the people who bid. Then QVC and BCC parted ways.

Oh, BCC is British Cancer Care.
Oh 😱. I knew there had been a problem with the QVC- BCC event but had no idea it was so blatant. I’m surprised she kept her job. Bet she put on the performance of a lifetime to convince QVC executives why they shouldn’t fire her.

Latest posts

Back