JR.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm on a roll here - I also see that Eamonn "hire me for anything" Holmes, has added another show to his bow - in N.Ireland. Clearly he's still trying to claw back some money he had to fork out in tax that he got collared for.
Is there anything wrong with him doing that?

Oh 😱. I knew there had been a problem with the QVC- BCC event but had no idea it was so blatant. I’m surprised she kept her job. Bet she put on the performance of a lifetime to convince QVC executives why they shouldn’t fire her.
Trouble is, things tend to keep popping up when you least want or expect them.

Did anyone hear JR say she won’t be on the main channel for a while?
Yes, I heard her say she wouldn’t be on the main channel for a few weeks. She said she’d explain why in her next blog.
She is having more eye surgery as cataract op didn't sort her vision problems and will be off at least a month.

I see another over ego is in the papers again. JC - Joan Collins (late of QVC) having her 'diaries' published. Dear God, is there ANYTHING left that we don't know about that woman ?? every year there is another add on to her autobiography, or her 'interviews' about her 2 minute engagement to Warren Beatty. Clearly the money keeps her in expensive restaurant meals.

I'm on a roll here - I also see that Eamonn "hire me for anything" Holmes, has added another show to his bow - in N.Ireland. Clearly he's still trying to claw back some money he had to fork out in tax that he got collared for.
Brissles apart from those who watch Mr & Mrs Ruthless on morning TV he isn’t greatly liked over here. He was Gloria H ‘s lap dog, got a break in England and did the dirty on his wife.

Oh Lord.

I watched the agents plans for son of 'Bradley launch' click in to place. See also Roman Kemp. Normally starts on Gogglebox. Don't watch that ****.
Two road trip shows with Dad now moves into his new drama which he’s a director. 😉

Brissles apart from those who watch Mr & Mrs Ruthless on morning TV he isn’t greatly liked over here. He was Gloria H ‘s lap dog, got a break in England and did the dirty on his wife.
I disagree with loveallthingsitalian. Eammon is highly thought off in N Ireland. As for Gloria's lap dog...I don't think so....he has done well for himself, so I say good for him. Also he did not do the dirty on his first wife, no one else was involved in their marriage break up.

She is having more eye surgery as cataract op didn't sort her vision problems and will be off at least a month.
I thought that was reason; I watched her podcast with Sarah Booker & her left eye looked less open & quite strained. She's had several health issues including living with CML for 10 years, I wish her a full recovery.

Bradley is going to be in/on/ the Larkins? As in The

Darling buds?
Was in our town a few years ago .. just walking through ( on edge of London ) and he did smile .. didn’t ignore .. and then … a few years later .. fella who did our bathroom floor I said to him …. “ you look and sound like …::”
and the fella finished my sentence “Bradley Walsh “? 🤣 he was his double … might be related for all he knows … he said I go to Marbella every year and people look round when I talk even lol

I quite Bradley but not interested in BB and didn’t like Darling Buds the first time around so certainly won’t be watching this time. Not my cup of tea.

First series of breaking dad was fine but like a lot of things a second series isn’t required.

Latest posts

Back