Philosophy Trio

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks so much I have had my eye on that for a while but trying to be good! Whoops have just bought it!!

Very nice..........but have you looked in Asda recently.......they have a range of Philosophy lookee likee shower gels and body creams at £2 each.....lemon sorbet,orange smoothie,raspberry milkshake,vanilla creme brulee and coconut frosting..........they smell delicious,good enough to eat,and great stocking fillers for a snip of the price.:1:

Very nice..........but have you looked in Asda recently.......they have a range of Philosophy lookee likee shower gels and body creams at £2 each.....lemon sorbet,orange smoothie,raspberry milkshake,vanilla creme brulee and coconut frosting..........they smell delicious,good enough to eat,and great stocking fillers for a snip of the price.:1:

I've got those and they are very nice to use...great smells,lotsa bubbles and moisturising. :elmo:

I've got those and they are very nice to use...great smells,lotsa bubbles and moisturising. :elmo:
That's great to know Mrs James.......got the raspberry ones for me mum's xmas box but was wondering whether it was prudent to try them myself before I commit:20:

Nah....she can have those.......I will get the coconut ones for me......and the vanilla......possibly the raspberry too......or maybe the whole range,they are cheap enough after all!!!:59:

i dont have an asda anywhere near me so i`l stick to this set which is tempting me lol

The range that is sold in Asda is the Nirvana spa range - Nirvana Spa is a health club/spa near where I live. ( I used to be a member) It is very nice - I am going on Monday with DH. You can buy off their site and their delivery isn't too extortionate.
http://www.nirvanaspa.co.uk/index.htm
look at n-spa fruits

I love the coconut body creme it smells lush.

Really nice, but I must resist, as I have buckets full of SG
TKMAxx is selling 1lt of gingerbread man SG, they smell exactly as cinnamonn buns, and only cost £3.99 per ltr
I saw this in stores everywhere

Can you tell me if the shower gels at TK MAX are Philosophy? You should put them on ebay...I'd love to buy them.

I bought 5 sets of these on cheque hold so thank you for this information. The reason why they are on cheque hold is because QVC normally have a set of 3 shower gels this time of year for around £26 inclusive of postage. I don't know if they will have the same deal this year due to the economic climate.

Can you tell me if the shower gels at TK MAX are Philosophy? You should put them on ebay...I'd love to buy them.

I bought 5 sets of these on cheque hold so thank you for this information. The reason why they are on cheque hold is because QVC normally have a set of 3 shower gels this time of year for around £26 inclusive of postage. I don't know if they will have the same deal this year due to the economic climate.

they are not branded as philosophy, i would have bought them all and flogged them here or on ebay. However, they smell nice and look a bit like philosophy, as there is a little man featured on the bottle, just like gingerbread man
You cant go wrong for £3.99/ltr

I'm Sorry

Apologies to those of you who ordered this trio after I posted it was at an OTO price. It's now on the web with free p + p too. I called customer service to ask if they would refund the postage, and they said no :17:

It didn't occur to me to put it on cheque hold!:rolleyes:

Sorry peeps :2:

YES!! Hi five to me. I feel like a smart ass as I got 5 on cheque hold last time and I did it again for another 5 with free postage. Great stuff and thanks for the information. Luv yaa!

Apologies to those of you who ordered this trio after I posted it was at an OTO price. It's now on the web with free p + p too. I called customer service to ask if they would refund the postage, and they said no :17:

It didn't occur to me to put it on cheque hold!:rolleyes:

Sorry peeps :2:

I bought the gingerbread man trio and its now free p&p. I've managed to get a refund - just said well i'll buy another with the free p&p and use the other for the 30 days and then send it back if u want me too, she talked to her supervisor and sure enough got a refund!!

try again I would!!

I bought the gingerbread man trio and its now free p&p. I've managed to get a refund - just said well i'll buy another with the free p&p and use the other for the 30 days and then send it back if u want me too, she talked to her supervisor and sure enough got a refund!!

try again I would!!

LOL nice one!!

Latest posts

Back