Elemis TSV 30/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen Keeley on Instagram say the tsv will be £76.96 and on 4 ez pays, the other scent choice is the comforting/nourishing one.
Apparently they are launching a new aromatic in the cleansing balm in August
Blimey!
That is a very very good price…. The serum heavily discounted and the rest thrown in for free…
I’m still not getting it but it is a great way to try the new product.

A new cleansing balm is for more interesting… I thought they weren’t doing one this year! They are always good value in the mega size. I get through one in the summer months.
The limited edition cleansing balm is Green Fig

It doesn't sound very inspiring I must say and let's face it what do green figs smell of? Not much. I was disappointed with the summer blooms one they did last year so doubt I will go for this. At least it won't be old stock!

It doesn't sound very inspiring I must say and let's face it what do green figs smell of? Not much. I was disappointed with the summer blooms one they did last year so doubt I will go for this. At least it won't be old stock!
That’s true!

The balm I really liked was the Serenity… that was lovely

Elemis Pro-Collagen Plump & Hydrate Top to Toe 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248902
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £76.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £19.24

Revamp your whole beauty routine with the power of Pro-Collagen, courtesy of this five-piece Plump & Hydrate Collection from Elemis. Boasting a complete top-to-toe regimen to help leave your skin cleansed and beautifully hydrated, it features brand new Pro-Collagen Rose Micro Serum, iconic Marine Cream in your choice of formula and Energising Marine Cleanser, plus a duo of shower cream and body moisturiser in a captivating fragrance. Reveal your best skin yet from your face to your feet with this set, and discover how pampering Pro-Collagen can be!
*A great saving: If you were to buy your option choice of this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £220 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £76.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £143.04.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.
In with the new - bringing you a fresh new formula from Elemis' lauded Pro-Collagen range, this collection will take your skincare routine to the next level. Pro-Collagen Rose Micro Serum will work to deliver deep hydration to your skin while locking in moisture for a plumped, bouncy skin look you'll simply love. With a clever dual-phase formula combining serum and oil technology, it contains over 7000 rose micro droplets, making it a pampering addition to your skincare arsenal.
A true icon - world-renowned for its smoothing, hydrating properties, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is at the top of the moisturiser game, and it's yours in this collection, in your choice of either Original or SPF 30! Each formula will work to give your complexion a hit of hydration and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helping it feel firmer and plumper for a revitalised finish. It also helps provide the perfect base for make-up, making it an everyday must-have you won't want to live without. Trust us, this is one that will stay in your regimen for a long time!
Kick-start your cleanse - cleansing is one of the most vital steps in your skincare regimen, so get it right with Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser's luxurious gel formula. Supercharged with minerals magnesium, zinc and copper, this refreshing cleanser builds up into a rich lather to help remove daily grime, make-up and impurities for a rebalanced, smoothed look and feel your skin will adore. It's the invigorating way to start (and end) your day!
Elevate your everyday - transform your daily shower into a treat for the senses with the bodycare duo included in this collection, featuring an indulgent shower cream and a sumptuous body moisturiser to smooth on every day. The best part? You can choose your favourite scent, tailoring your daily ritual to suit your taste. If you adore refreshing, revitalising fragrances, go for the Sea Lavender & Samphire option, which includes a versatile Bath & Shower Milk and rich Body Cream, or if you prefer a classic, comforting scent, choose the Skin Nourishing option, which features silky Shower Cream and Velvet Body Butter. Whichever you decide on, your skin will be treated to everyday luxury!
Contains:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Micro Serum (30ml) - delivering instant hydration to your complexion, this dual-phase oil-serum formula works to give skin the rich, soothing properties of an oil and the moisture of a serum. Containing over 7000 rose micro droplets, this special serum helps to plump, firm and smooth the look and feel of skin
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (75ml) - a luxurious gel cleanser that works to revitalise the look and feel of skin as it cleanses, minimising the appearance of pores and lifting away make-up, daily impurities and excess oil without stripping essential moisture. Infused with a blend of mineral-rich magnesium, zinc, and copper, and succinic, lactic and ferulic acids, along with padina pavonica (a marine algae), acai fruit, mimosa flower and cabbage rose extracts
Plus
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Or
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • Plus
Your choice of either:
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml) - a rich, cleansing shower formulation with a creamy consistency, that is designed for very dry skin to help deeply moisturise as it cleanses. Infused with milk proteins, camelia oil, jojoba oil, oat kernel, wheat germ, macadamia seed oil
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Body Butter (100ml) - an indulgent formula that works to deeply hydrate your skin and leave it feeling silky soft, smooth and supple. Excellent for very dry skin and rich in starflower and camellia tea seed oils, plus oat extract, milk protein and vitamin E
Or
  • 1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - designed to gently cleanse your skin in the bath or shower and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Infused with sea lavender, sea salt, seaweed, samphire extracts, shea butter, lavender oil, lemon peel oil, orange peel oil and patchouli leaf oil
  • 1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (100ml) - a luxurious body cream featuring a gorgeous aromatic inspired by the freshness of the sea, and is formulated to leave your skin feeling soft, moisturised and delicately fragranced. Enriched with sea lavender and samphire blended with nourishing macadamia oil and oat kernel extract, along with rosehip, lavender, patchouli, orange and lemon peel oils and seaweed extract

If you’ve already tried the new rose serum and loved it, this is a fabulous TSV…..
But there is no way I’m paying £90 for a serum and that cleanser made my face itch, so it’s a no from me.
I would love to try the serum but as you have said certainly wouldn't want to pay £90 to buy it again if I loved it and don't want the rest of it so I am out too. Might try and resist buying anything until the November one comes along

If you were to buy your option choice of this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £220

Pro-Collagen Rose Micro Serum 30ml £90 at Q cost £33.10
Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser 75ml £23 at Q cost £8.46
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or SPF30 30ml £60 at Q cost £22.07
Skin nourishing shower cream or Sea Lavender & Samphire 300ml £29 at Q cost £10.66
Skin Nourishing Body Butter or Sea Lavender & Samphire 100ml £18 at Q cost £6.62

Total £220 cost £80.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

I’ve come to my senses now and won’t be ordering the rose serum would have to be a pretty miraculous product for me to buy again at £90, I’m sure it makes the skin feel lovely but I’ll stick with my vitamin C, anyhow I really believe exfoliating has helped tremendously.

I was hooked onto the cleansers, toner and Overnight Matrix and saw good results with Elemis products, I was in there for the TSVs.Now although I could pay for the latter I decided it was just too much of an outlay.I have mentioned before I have returned to Liz Earle.I am more than happy with the results and pleasure in using.In fact someone thought I was 10 years younger than I am, I like to think a genuine mistake!

I was hooked onto the cleansers, toner and Overnight Matrix and saw good results with Elemis products, I was in there for the TSVs.Now although I could pay for the latter I decided it was just too much of an outlay.I have mentioned before I have returned to Liz Earle.I am more than happy with the results and pleasure in using.In fact someone thought I was 10 years younger than I am, I like to think a genuine mistake!
I'm the same Silver Fox. I'm done with Elemis. Don't get me wrong, I love using it but together with the saga of old stock and Keeley trying to tell us we need at least ten products before we can leave the house I've said enough. I'm currently using up my last pcmc. I've been using various Marks and Spencer own brand and am quite happy with the results so far. I'm saving a fortune!! Mind you, will I be able to resist the Christmas TSV I ask myself??

Latest posts

Back