Elemis TSV 30/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, sitting here with my broken pelvis healing now, I have just been on Liz Earle website and bought all sorts. Got the night cream and oil as freebies. They have a choice of free gifts but I wanted to try the new night cream.

I think I have been really good these past weeks at not buying anything from anywhere. I have had a lot of to time on my hands and as much as there has been a lot I could have bought from Q, I have been as good as gold and not parted with a penny. Am proud of myself. I most certainly would never pay the Elemis prices. Beyond a joke the cost of their stuff.

What on earth happened? I haven't been here for a while so this is the first I've read. Hope you're healing well.

Elemis are /have priced themselves out of even their original market.I didn’t even look at the TSV.Most of us are finding products that work for us without breaking the bank. They have some stiff competition out there and £90 serums won’t help.

What on earth happened? I haven't been here for a while so this is the first I've read. Hope you're healing well.
Car crash AE. Some bloke smashed into my side of my brother's car. Dreadful experience being cut out by fire brigade. But the emergency services were all brilliant, ambulance man even came to visit me in the ward at LGI.

Anyway healing now, still difficult to walk properly and have pulled some muscles on the opposite side to the breaks (on my bum) with putting all my weight on it these past weeks, so that is sorer than my pelvis now. Bummer.

Car crash AE. Some bloke smashed into my side of my brother's car. Dreadful experience being cut out by fire brigade. But the emergency services were all brilliant, ambulance man even came to visit me in the ward at LGI.

Anyway healing now, still difficult to walk properly and have pulled some muscles on the opposite side to the breaks (on my bum) with putting all my weight on it these past weeks, so that is sorer than my pelvis now. Bummer.
Oh glad you are healing ok
A friend of ours was in an accident and the Air Ambulance was called out.
We went to visit him in LGI and heard the ambulance landing on the roof and the Air Ambulance doctor came in to see how he was.

I'll stick to my much cheaper, and clinically proven, prescribed tretinoin, mixed with azelaic acid and niacinamide. Add factor 50 SPF daily, and it's a routine that makes a real difference to ageing skin.
I'm using organic vit c and hyaluronic acid,trying the LE skin repair I got a sample of and factor 50. I'm not wrinkly but have slackening skin.
Due to not getting the majority of my second teeth and no wisdom teeth it's causing lack of support round the jaw line.😪

I'm using organic vit c and hyaluronic acid,trying the LE skin repair I got a sample of and factor 50. I'm not wrinkly but have slackening skin.
Due to not getting the majority of my second teeth and no wisdom teeth it's causing lack of support round the jaw line.😪
Hi Patsy, The vit C is definitely a good thing to incorporate into your routine. Like you, I don't have wrinkles, but do have slackening, which is a real nuisance.

Latest posts

Back