Elemis TSV 30/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Superskin imo is still richer but I am getting used to using the "cheaper" less rich "Skin Repair" for the summer months its very good. In the Winter I will use Superskin all the time. The Skin Repair Lavender Night cream Is fab though. The hydration is off the scale good. I cant believe how hydrating it is and at the same time so indulgent and moisturising. I am going to say openly Elemis are going to have to up thier game significantly with thier moisturisers
With you on that, love the Night cream but also the Skin Repair Rich.Pleased my skin responds to cheaper products!

Superskin imo is still richer but I am getting used to using the "cheaper" less rich "Skin Repair" for the summer months its very good. In the Winter I will use Superskin all the time. The Skin Repair Lavender Night cream Is fab though. The hydration is off the scale good. I cant believe how hydrating it is and at the same time so indulgent and moisturising. I am going to say openly Elemis are going to have to up thier game significantly with thier moisturisers
Thanks that is very helpful. I’m hoping the LE website offers free postage at the end of the sale so I can just buy one jar…

I order from LE website so with enough points I can get free delivery.They have their sale at the moment so I think the night cream is reduced.Keep checking Boots also as they do offers.

Look on Amazon. I got the oil for £23… and delivered the next day without prime…

Heres the link for the Emma Hardie facial oil
Thanks for the heads up, I would never have spotted this. I have wanted to try some EH for a while and do love an oil (such as the Aromessences) so watched her product video on her website but then ordered on Amazon. Great! With luck it can replace Decleor which is a bit pricey, although I do love the Magnolia one.

Oh no! I’ve just been tempted over to the Liz Earle sale and feel I might try out their Skin Repair cream! At least it’s reduced!😂

Not yet! Am going to resist I think. How about you?
Nope!
Its not a set that really appeals to me, so I will wait for the Christmas set now…

Plus I want to try the new LE night cream, so I need to use up some Elemis creams first

Thanks for the heads up, I would never have spotted this. I have wanted to try some EH for a while and do love an oil (such as the Aromessences) so watched her product video on her website but then ordered on Amazon. Great! With luck it can replace Decleor which is a bit pricey, although I do love the Magnolia one.
My pleasure….
I find it a heavier oil than Elemis, so i am only using at night…. That might well change as we go into the colder months.

No, Keeley has said Green Fig Cleansing Balm won't be at Q till end of year.
Thanks! Until then, I might have finished the Neroli Cleansing Balm which I started two days ago. By the way, I think it is very heavy fragranced, I can still smell it lingering on my skin the next morning. Haven't experienced this with any of the other versions.

I saw it being mentioned on Wednesday and 9000 had been sold.
What the hell is the point of a TSV nowadays???? Just advertise it as a special price, simple.
Wry true….

Thanks! Until then, I might have finished the Neroli Cleansing Balm which I started two days ago. By the way, I think it is very heavy fragranced, I can still smell it lingering on my skin the next morning. Haven't experienced this with any of the other versions.
I found that with the Neroli balm. And that’s why I didn’t like it.

Latest posts

Back