Elemis TSV 30/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will the new limited edition cleansing balm be the BPOTM in August? Does anyone know?

I think ( only my opinion!) Elemis are going to out price their core customers.There are many skincare ranges out there for those who do not consider cost, or even look at prices.Elemis were always top end of mainstream.Those who wanted to spend on skincare but had a ceiling.

I would love to try the serum but as you have said certainly wouldn't want to pay £90 to buy it again if I loved it and don't want the rest of it so I am out too. Might try and resist buying anything until the November one comes along
That’s what I was thinking….
And my bargain Emma Hardie oil was delivered today so that is a far better deal than a £90 serum..

I think ( only my opinion!) Elemis are going to out price their core customers.There are many skincare ranges out there for those who do not consider cost, or even look at prices.Elemis were always top end of mainstream.Those who wanted to spend on skincare but had a ceiling.
I agree with that….
Look at the serum…£90! Now I will pay for PCMC because it’s the only one I’ve found that really suits my skin, but only when there’s a good deal to be had. I simply can’t justify the prices they are charging…

I'm the same Silver Fox. I'm done with Elemis. Don't get me wrong, I love using it but together with the saga of old stock and Keeley trying to tell us we need at least ten products before we can leave the house I've said enough. I'm currently using up my last pcmc. I've been using various Marks and Spencer own brand and am quite happy with the results so far. I'm saving a fortune!! Mind you, will I be able to resist the Christmas TSV I ask myself??
I think a treat now and then is fine.
I’m trying to rein in my spending so I enjoy it more when I do see something I definitely can’t say no to.

I have just started having a go with the new Liz Earle Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream. Well it knocks spots off Elemis moisturisers. It smells Devine I love good lavender scents and within seconds your skin is super hydrated and plump until you remove it. I like it so much I have worn it as a day cream.

That’s what I was thinking….
And my bargain Emma Hardie oil was delivered today so that is a far better deal than a £90 serum..

I agree with that….
Look at the serum…£90! Now I will pay for PCMC because it’s the only one I’ve found that really suits my skin, but only when there’s a good deal to be had. I simply can’t justify the prices they are charging…
I love the Emma Hardie facial oil. Far Superior to the Elemis facial oils and half the price.

I have just started having a go with the new Liz Earle Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream. Well it knocks spots off Elemis moisturisers. It smells Devine I love good lavender scents and within seconds your skin is super hydrated and plump until you remove it. I like it so much I have worn it as a day cream.
Liz Earle have started their summer sale on their website….

I love the Emma Hardie facial oil. Far Superior to the Elemis facial oils and half the price.
£23 on Amazon…..

Over the years many years I must add my skin has changed a lot. From being very oily and spotty and sensitive to fancy scented essential oils to being very dry. I dont have lines or deep furrows or pigmentation issues. So fancy ingredients are not really suitable and dont work for me. But having had a significant birthday I need comfort and hydration. No empty promises of eternal youth and a line free skin.

Over the years many years I must add my skin has changed a lot. From being very oily and spotty and sensitive to fancy scented essential oils to being very dry. I dont have lines or deep furrows or pigmentation issues. So fancy ingredients are not really suitable and dont work for me. But having had a significant birthday I need comfort and hydration. No empty promises of eternal youth and a line free skin.
How do you find the new night cream compared to the superskin?

I'm the same Silver Fox. I'm done with Elemis. Don't get me wrong, I love using it but together with the saga of old stock and Keeley trying to tell us we need at least ten products before we can leave the house I've said enough. I'm currently using up my last pcmc. I've been using various Marks and Spencer own brand and am quite happy with the results so far. I'm saving a fortune!! Mind you, will I be able to resist the Christmas TSV I ask myself??
Keeley posted today how she has 6 layers of skincare in her regime…. I’m sure that amount of products would confuse the skin…. thats why I loved the LE regime…so simple and effective…

Have you ordered it?

Keeley posted today how she has 6 layers of skincare in her regime…. I’m sure that amount of products would confuse the skin…. thats why I loved the LE regime…so simple and effective…
Sounds nuts to me! How can you expect six different products to do anything except lie on the skin? Talk about excessive!
I've been reading up on the Emma Hardie facial oil on the M and S website. Am going to give it a go, will hopefully get a 20% off, they haven't had one of those for a while.
I've not used LE for years, not a lover to be honest but the new night cream sounds good.

Sounds nuts to me! How can you expect six different products to do anything except lie on the skin? Talk about excessive!
I've been reading up on the Emma Hardie facial oil on the M and S website. Am going to give it a go, will hopefully get a 20% off, they haven't had one of those for a while.
I've not used LE for years, not a lover to be honest but the new night cream sounds good.
Look on Amazon. I got the oil for £23… and delivered the next day without prime…

Heres the link for the Emma Hardie facial oil

How do you find the new night cream compared to the superskin?
Superskin imo is still richer but I am getting used to using the "cheaper" less rich "Skin Repair" for the summer months its very good. In the Winter I will use Superskin all the time. The Skin Repair Lavender Night cream Is fab though. The hydration is off the scale good. I cant believe how hydrating it is and at the same time so indulgent and moisturising. I am going to say openly Elemis are going to have to up thier game significantly with thier moisturisers

Latest posts

Back