75ml Pro Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £23 + post
300ml Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Body Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream RRP £11.50 + post

Total RRP £212.50 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.png
    Elemis TSV 1.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 336
I wanted to try the rose serum but dislike all the other products so not for me.😟
Well….
I also wanted to try the rose serum, but I can’t afford to pay £90 for a bottle if I love it… so I’m not going down that road!
I love the Elemis body washes but not the body creams, although I would have liked to try that fragrance… also, having to stand them upside down to use isn’t what I expect for £28…..
I don’t like the cleanser it made my face smart, so it’s not for me either…

Be very interesting to see how much this goes for, with the £90 serum..

Just seen Keeley on Instagram say the tsv will be £76.96 and on 4 ez pays, the other scent choice is the comforting/nourishing one.
Apparently they are launching a new aromatic in the cleansing balm in August

Last edited:
Just seen Keeley on Instagram say the tsv will be £76.96 and on 4 ez pays, the other scent choice is the comforting/nourishing one.
Apparently they are launching a new aromatic in the cleansing balm in August
Blimey!
That is a very very good price…. The serum heavily discounted and the rest thrown in for free…
I’m still not getting it but it is a great way to try the new product.

A new cleansing balm is for more interesting… I thought they weren’t doing one this year! They are always good value in the mega size. I get through one in the summer months.

Blimey!
That is a very very good price…. The serum heavily discounted and the rest thrown in for free…
I’m still not getting it but it is a great way to try the new product.

A new cleansing balm is for more interesting… I thought they weren’t doing one this year! They are always good value in the mega size. I get through one in the summer months.
She did say something about if you are in London next weekend to pop along to Covent Garden as the new scent in the balm will be revealed then, and also there will be a big deal in August that includes the new exfoliator

Don’t like the body products so I’m out.
Used to like the Milk bath, Sharp shower and Devil’s mint body scrub but that’s about it.

Latest posts

Back