L'Occitane TSV 18/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't find any beauty items online on Aldi😭
There are listed on groceries page as someone has kindly given link.

But they aren’t listed for online sale as Aldi no longer has an online shop 👎🏻

So you can’t buy Specialbuys or anything via their website.

Am bit gutted as I bought lots online and I can’t access a shop.
Used to be able to buy quite a lot of beauty items inc regular ones like their Liz Earle dupe cleansers!

Wonder how their sales are now it’s in store only?

Used to be able to buy quite a lot of beauty items inc regular ones like their Liz Earle dupe cleansers!

I didn’t realise they had stopped all online shopping! I knew they had stopped the special buys but did think you could still order the basic range. Aldi are very fast to act on something that isn’t working, so I can only presume that the online side wasn’t profitable.
Can you order a batch and get to a click and collect store?

Oh bum no wonder I can never find anything. I used to stock up on the hot cloth cleanser and some of the other dupes as the Aldi nearest to us rarely has anything worthwhile in.😡😪

Well look what I found…
This is from a preview of the next Aldi weekly brochure…. looks very familiar to me…..
Not a fan of the shower oil but the body lotion…. I will definitely be going into my local for a look

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpeg
    IMG_3782.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 207
The Aldi in Galashiels doesn't sell stuff like that. There was lots of chocolate and a few mouldy sprouts when I was in there today.

CC

Well look what I found…
This is from a preview of the next Aldi weekly brochure…. looks very familiar to me…..
Not a fan of the shower oil but the body lotion…. I will definitely be going into my local for a look
Oh my! Thanks Claire, just look at the prices!!! I'm off to Aldi in the morning, withstand this little lot!!

After seeing this thread and you all mentioning the Aldi Shea hand cream, I mentioned it to my carer who goes most weeks for her own shopping - as well as two other shops!

Anyway, she came in today with 2 tubes of the hand cream :)

I immediately tried some (not sealed), and it looks, smells and feels a lot like the L’Occitane one - apart from the metal tube!

She said it was 69p down from 75p?!

Ans there were various “flavours”…

Mum will get one in her stocking..!

Well look what I found…
Wow it really is a rip-off the L’Occ isn’t it.

Will have to see if they have the shower oil or lotion next time carer goes to Aldi! 🤞

Makes the TSV look v expensive!! (Not comparing them directly of course)…

Wow it really is a rip-off the L’Occ isn’t it.

Will have to see if they have the shower oil or lotion next time carer goes to Aldi! 🤞

Makes the TSV look v expensive!! (Not comparing them directly of course)…
Well now that I have found that lovely handcream in Aldi, it does make the TSV look very expensive! Because I would no longer pay out for their handcream. And if I can get the body cream too….

Well look what I found…
wow! I’m definitely going to pick one of these up if I see them. I used to love the L’Occitane almond body scrub once upon a time, it came in a tube with the twisty bit to open on the bottom was such a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing 🤗should have known more was coming after that hand cream, got to love AldI 😂 Best of all the Lacura range is it’s leaping bunny certified.

wow! I’m definitely going to pick one of these up if I see them. I used to love the L’Occitane almond body scrub once upon a time, it came in a tube with the twisty bit to open on the bottom was such a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing 🤗should have known more was coming after that hand cream, got to love AldI 😂 Best of all the Lacura range is it’s leaping bunny certified.
I love Aldi! They are always so ahead of everyone else, and seem to have very astute buyers….
And if the leaping bunny on their Lacura range does put other companies to shame…

Latest posts

Back