L'Occitane TSV 11/05/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Three reviews One good the other two because they dont like the fact that L'occitane test on animals.
That’s not a review of the product though is it? It’s a review of the company’s policy. It’s like when people write a gushing review about how the company are so fantastic and they haven’t bought the product! So ****** annoying.

That’s not a review of the product though is it? It’s a review of the company’s policy. It’s like when people write a gushing review about how the company are so fantastic and they haven’t bought the product! So ****** annoying.
Sometimes I have looked at reviews for books on Amazon and the negative reviews are because the book had arrived damaged. I understand that’s disappointing but if I’m using reviews to help me decide whether to buy a book then that’s irrelevant to me.

I think people should know the ethics of a company. It is important to me. I avoid things made in China or unnecessarily tested on animals. I know some people do not know L’Occitane gave up their “leaping bunny” to trade with China. There are so many alternatives for shower and bathing products, I am able to be true to my beliefs in a small way. Sorry this sounds a bit preachy, I don’t mean to be, hard to get tone right in a comment and I am only talking about myself and what I do and my view on the reviews.
I am more annoyed when for reviews for clothes or shoes, people do not mention their size, which size they bought and the fit.

I think people should know the ethics of a company. It is important to me. I avoid things made in China or unnecessarily tested on animals. I know some people do not know L’Occitane gave up their “leaping bunny” to trade with China. There are so many alternatives for shower and bathing products, I am able to be true to my beliefs in a small way. Sorry this sounds a bit preachy, I don’t mean to be, hard to get tone right in a comment and I am only talking about myself and what I do and my view on the reviews.
I am more annoyed when for reviews for clothes or shoes, people do not mention their size, which size they bought and the fit.
I do try to avoid buying products sold in China where possible but look at Liz Earle for example which has been bought more than once and has a leaping bunny .
How many of those didn’t sell in China or were part of ownership that did ?

That’s even without getting into a debate about where these companies donate to.

Shay and Blue owner has Mermaids and Extinction Rebellion interests. One of which is currently under investigation with the CEO moving aside.

It’s a ****** minefield !

I do try to avoid buying products sold in China where possible but look at Liz Earle for example which has been bought more than once and has a leaping bunny .
How many of those didn’t sell in China or were part of ownership that did ?

That’s even without getting into a debate about where these companies donate to.

Shay and Blue owner has Mermaids and Extinction Rebellion interests. One of which is currently under investigation with the CEO moving aside.

It’s a ****** minefield !
I so agree. I resign myself to the fact that I am trying.

I so agree. I resign myself to the fact that I am trying.
I always look for alternatives if I can.
I don’t agree with Dom on his charity choices but his perfumes are cruelty free so in this case one trumps the other.

Liz Earle used to do an under eye cream with SPF as did Boots yonks ago.

Trying to find cruelty free alternatives has hit my pocket.
🤯

I received an email from QVC yesterday to say my TSV had been shipped (advanced order) so I went to look at the reviews. I spotted this old stock review. Omggg not again.

Attachments

• IMG_2407.jpeg
    IMG_2407.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 158
I also bought the almond set but haven’t opened yet as had other stuff on the go - will contact loccitane customer service to check, thanks for heads up, if this is the case it’s very disappointing

Its a minefield. If beauty companies use too many preservatives thats frowned upon to. If they dont the products become rancid or even harmful if used. They could and maybe should test on humans any ingredients or products they produce. Be interesting to see who would be volunteering. Politically there has been wars for all kinds of reasons. The invasion of the Ukraine is a major issue with deep and troubling consequences that the main stream media are not reporting. Time will rectify everything one way or anather.

I received an email from QVC yesterday to say my TSV had been shipped (advanced order) so I went to look at the reviews. I spotted this old stock review. Omggg not again.
And that information came from Loccitane directly not a checker website….. at least they were honest…
I’m getting really fed up with this.. it’s dishonest and deceitful.
Im really going to have to think about ordering from QVC in future..

And that information came from Loccitane directly not a checker website….. at least they were honest…
I’m getting really fed up with this.. it’s dishonest and deceitful.
Im really going to have to think about ordering from QVC in future..
I guess the only way is to buy when we need products and not stockpile😂.

Latest posts

Back