L'Occitane TSV 11/05/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seen to have stopped selling the 250g bars on QVC. These kits tend to be shea shower cream, hand cream in the supersize and the liquid soaps in a refill and maybe full size liquid soap. Its rare to get the she butter body cream in a TSV. Which is a shame as its gorgeous.

They seen to have stopped selling the 250g bars on QVC. These kits tend to be shea shower cream, hand cream in the supersize and the liquid soaps in a refill and maybe full size liquid soap. Its rare to get the she butter body cream in a TSV. Which is a shame as its gorgeous.
It is gorgeous. I used to buy it in duty free whenever I went on holiday, and used it as an aftersun lotion. Sinks in smells gorgeous and leaves your skin feeling so soft….
I won’t buy any of their liquid soaps as I found them to be rubbish, but I do like the shower cream and hand cream.
Surely we should know what it is soon…

correct i dont think the bigger bars of soap sold that well in the sets & as normal body creams/lotions do hurt sales in a very big way

love their liquid soap & shower gels along with MB they are some of the best ive ever used but as with everything its each to their own

When I need to top up my soap bars I just pop into a local L'occitane shop, John Lewis or M&S. I prefer the large for the house and a small bar for holidays.

L’Occitane 4 Piece Shea Collection TSV 11/05/23

Almond

500ml Liquid Soap RRP £25 + post
500ml Eco Refill RRP £22 + post
240ml Milky Veil RRP £34.50 + post
200ml Shower Scrub RRP £21.50 + post

Total RRP £103 + post

Shea

500ml Citrus Liquid Soap RRP £25 + post
500ml Citrus Eco Refill RRP £22 + post
250ml Body Lotion RRP £29 + post
200ml Rich Scrub RRP £30 + post

Total RRP £106 + post

Attachments

• L;occitane TSV 1.jpg
    L;occitane TSV 1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 325
  • L;occitane TSV 2.jpg
    L;occitane TSV 2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 328
  • L;occitane TSV 3.jpg
    L;occitane TSV 3.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 267
  • L;occitane TSV 4.jpg
    L;occitane TSV 4.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 330
Hadn’t bought L’Occitane for ages when I got the almond TSV earlier this year. The soap is awful only good enough for hands and even then not great Really drying. Has really put me off as it’s not as nice as I remember it. Will save my pennies.

L’Occitane 4 Piece Shea Collection TSV 11/05/23

Almond

500ml Liquid Soap RRP £25 + post
500ml Eco Refill RRP £22 + post
240ml Milky Veil RRP £34.50 + post
200ml Shower Scrub RRP £21.50 + post

Total RRP £103 + post

Shea

500ml Citrus Liquid Soap RRP £25 + post
500ml Citrus Eco Refill RRP £22 + post
250ml Body Lotion RRP £29 + post
200ml Rich Scrub RRP £30 + post

Total RRP £106 + post
Well there’s the body lotion I love! But what an odd set!
Why the Citrus soap why not the creamy Shea soap and the refill? I might have been tempted to try it if that had been in it.
What a shame…

I don’t often use a body scrub - I don’t really get the point or how to use it and don’t see or feel a difference after use, let alone appreciate when one is better than another. I tell myself it’ll make a difference when I’m in self-tanning season but I hate using it - self-tan still goes patchy after a while and sometimes the scrub seems to make it worse. I’m obviously not a natural scrubber, contrary to popular belief. Needless to say, I’ve got loads to use up and have banned myself from acquiring more in sets but so many collections seem to include a ****** scrub.

I don’t often use a body scrub - I don’t really get the point or how to use it and don’t see or feel a difference after use, let alone appreciate when one is better than another. I tell myself it’ll make a difference when I’m in self-tanning season but I hate using it - self-tan still goes patchy after a while and sometimes the scrub seems to make it worse. I’m obviously not a natural scrubber, contrary to popular belief. Needless to say, I’ve got loads to use up and have banned myself from acquiring more in sets but so many collections seem to include a ****** scrub.
The best scrub I have ever used, and still do use is Soap and Glory in a tube. It’s called PulpFriction and the other one is Scrub of your life. Not the ones in tubs, they are very grainy and oily. The ones in the tube are in a gel and lather up in the shower or bath. They are just superb and I’ve used them for years. Highly recommend

i think its a great tsv all apart from the body lotion which ruins what would of been a fantastic tsv as most people i know dont use or want a body lotion/cream & more people have been asking for more liquid soap in special sets & this one has the almond or the citrus which are both amazingly fragrant & can be smelt on the hands for hours later

Latest posts

Back