Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As an able bodied person, I think somebody pretending to struggle getting up or walking to demonstrate this cane is out of order. If that isn't bad enough, add all the BS about the light and alarm to it. I will give you a signal Gen, two words, one ends in off.
I’ve said before I had a stroke as a Teen, I actually find there demos discrimatory

And now...

Peter V the tee-shirt champion and model.

Set of 5 for £40 great value? I don't think so, NICCE is not really that cool a brand.

Gen is telling us how to wear them, under a shirt or jacket.

Great tip, Gen.
I wish I knew that tee shirt champion was a job as I'd have applied😂. Is there no beginning to his talent? And her advice is invaluable as I wouldn't have thought of that. Every day's a school day.

Ryan has at least taken a different path. It would have been surely tempting to take the TJC shilling and tell the viewers these £10 coat hangers are £1000 elsewhere, like the rest of them do. He has got himself on to QVC, and is part of a national TV and radio ad campaign for Vintage Cash Cow. He sold out with the rattan like the others and if people didn't receive expensive purchases near the end he was promoting, he's as guilty as the rest. But again, he's actually progressed now, and isn't having to affect a limping gait for a living.

And now...

Peter V the tee-shirt champion and model.

Set of 5 for £40 great value? I don't think so, NICCE is not really that cool a brand.

Gen is telling us how to wear them, under a shirt or jacket.

Great tip, Gen.

never heard of them before till they appeared on IW the other night.

Can't make my mind up whether Pedro has been tinting his hair, but only on one side. The picture quality is so poor, but it definitely looks darker.

Looks a lot lighter on the left side.

Must be a watch show coming up, he's not wearing his usual Rolex, got som e watch on a bracelet taht hasn't been sized for his wrist. Oh wait Shield Luxury :ROFLMAO: watches are on later.

Latest posts

Back