QVC Room 101

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1. Richard Jackson - A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
2. Daniel Green - Needs to drop the greasy image.
3. Butler & Wilson - tosh.

1. Dennis Basso - I'd like to do a lot more than put him in Room 101!!

2. Richard Jackson - I think I know more than he does about gardening.

3. Jill Franks yet again. My heart sinks every time I hear her gasping for breath and
telling me that an item is "proving to be extremely popular". Does anyone out there
actually have anything good to say about this woman?

1) Dennis Basso - loathsome man and my OH reckons he looks like a mafia boss!!

2) Uri Geller - seriously gives me the creeps.

3) Charlie Brook - no one can love this man any more than he loves himself!

1. A Young's constant interuptions esp. how many have sold
2. Uri Geller
3. All the "fashion"

1. 9ct gold jewellery ispired by Italy - loads of money for copper and nickel tat.
2. Alison Young - among other things, for her distorted notion of identity; she presents herself as an intellectual and/or upper-middle-class. actually she is more like a fine specimen of the proletariat.
3. Lax standards and improper demeanour which is becoming the norm.

There are so many products and guest presenters I would like to get rid of but as we only have 3 choices I would have to get rid of some of the QVC presenters that I don't like as they are on more regularly and have the ability to ruin the few shows I do enjoy watching - so my choices would be :
Jill Franks - insincere, condescending, full of herself and lacking in knowledge.
Alson Young - abrasive
Jill Franks - the more votes to get rid of her. the better

Beth the model, she makes me so mad I have to turn off.
Julia Roberts and her cleavage for the same reason
Alison Young and her screeching voice, lack of dress sense and enormous ego.

1. Three models frantically frothing, layering and spraying Philosophy products, whats the point?

2. Julia Roberts / Simon Wilson's constant rude private jokes and giggling.

3. Jan (gold expert) woman, looks a bit bored and grey; not easy on the eye.

4. Dennis Basso of course

5. Gardening programmes.

Three??? So many worthy candidates will miss out but:
1 Uri Gellar - FAKE FRAUD and sooo up himself
2 Jill Franks - Insincere airhead
3 Overpriced dead animals - as a vegetarian it turns my stomach watching presenters stuff their faces in close up with huge chunks of corpse

I've left out Dennis Basso, as Room 101 is too good for him, the seventh circle of hell would be more appropriate. And also Paul McKenna, as I believe he has gone?? If he hasn't, he beats Jill Franks to the drop!

how about T-callers that tell you they're going into hospital next week to have their legs amputated but it's okay because hubby's bought them a Frank Usher bracelet (thankfully not an anklet) :(

24hr Craft days
Craft hours
Dawn Biddy Crafting...tired Hide Wink

Beth the model, she makes me so mad I have to turn off.
Julia Roberts and her cleavage for the same reason
Alison Young and her screeching voice, lack of dress sense and enormous ego.

Which one is Beth babytoes? I don't like the black model at all, she really pouts for the camera and wiggles around far too much. (And is it just me who thinks she's not attractive at all?)

Charlie Brook, his droning voice goes on and on and on and on.....zzzzzzz

Yep, Jill Franks of course, I can't concentrate on what she's saying, I'm just waiting for the gasping......has she got asthma or is she a smoker?

Kim Mendelsson too of course. Does anyone actually buy any of her clothes? They are revolting. Her voice is strangely hypnotic though; I'm not a brilliant sleeper so maybe I could do with a CD of her voice to send me off at night.

Why doesn't QVC they sell decent fashion, by the way? That's always puzzled me.

1. Glen Campbell - Should have stuck to singing about the Rhinestone Cowboy
  2. Jill Frankenstein - just really not loving her
  3. Ally Young - so irritating......literally

Latest posts

Back