Honora - new colour launch next week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My amethyst ring pearl necklace also appeared this morning & I'm absolutely thrilled. It's amazing how they can produce such a necklace for the price. I know ring pearls must be cheaper, but honestly I tend to prefer them to smoother pearls. The slight texture really brings out the lustre.

Also arrived are my set of seven stretch pearl rings & all I can say is, if you like pearls, you NEED these! :D They look really dainty & beautiful. (It's so silly to think that they cost less than four pounds each!) Whilst the pearls are small the quality is great. Even better, because they're stretch mine will sit nicely on six out of eight of my fingers giving real versatility. You could stack them, but they look so pretty worn singly that I'm not sure I will.

I agree

My amethyst ring pearl necklace also appeared this morning & I'm absolutely thrilled. It's amazing how they can produce such a necklace for the price. I know ring pearls must be cheaper, but honestly I tend to prefer them to smoother pearls. The slight texture really brings out the lustre.

Also arrived are my set of seven stretch pearl rings & all I can say is, if you like pearls, you NEED these! :D They look really dainty & beautiful. (It's so silly to think that they cost less than four pounds each!) Whilst the pearls are small the quality is great. Even better, because they're stretch mine will sit nicely on six out of eight of my fingers giving real versatility. You could stack them, but they look so pretty worn singly that I'm not sure I will.

Hi,
I received my set of 7 rings this morning and I agree with you they are lovely - very dainty, but I might stack 2 or 3 together, but not all 7 at once!

I also got my kiwi floating necklace, which is stunning and my black graduated ringed pearl necklace, which is unbelievable for the price - equally as good as the amethyst one I received yesterday. Only one more to go now - the multi strings of black, silver and white baroque pearls on silver thread. Perhaps tomorrow.......

These items arrived more quickly with free P&P than things usually arrive when you have paid silly money for P&P!

All in all I am delighted with my Honora 10th anniversary purchases - roll on the next one!

:7::7::7:

I received the 90cm rainforest necklace and a matching bracelet today, really pleased with them both. When Ralph comes back in July I hope to buy the floating pearls, everybody seems to rave about them......

Got my blustone necklace today, have to admit I was disappointed with it as the teal was so washed out it made the whole thing look grey. Compared it to my 3 strand teal necklace and def. pale. Love the drop earrings, though!

I received the 90cm rainforest necklace and a matching bracelet today, really pleased with them both. When Ralph comes back in July I hope to buy the floating pearls, everybody seems to rave about them......

Got mine today too - same Rainforest necklace - set of bracelets to match still to come. Also received the floating pearls necklace in Teal today which is stunning, you must get it next time.

Got my blustone necklace today, have to admit I was disappointed with it as the teal was so washed out it made the whole thing look grey. Compared it to my 3 strand teal necklace and def. pale. Love the drop earrings, though!

I'm disappointed with the teal pearls too but in the coil wrap necklace. They are so blue, and as you say washed out, especially compared to the teal drop earrings I also bought.

Don't know what to do now? Any ideas? Can't decide if they will look silly?

I bought the black coil necklace - am disappointed - the pearls aren't like any other black honora pearls I have - they look plasticky I'm sorry to say - they're going back. Pleased I didn't waste any p and p on getting them here.
I have the amethyst ringed pearls too - I agree they are lovely, as is the teal floating one - but it doesn't match the colour of the teal earrings I already have - they are lighter in colour - but I will still wear them together as they are apart and I doubt if it will be too noticeable.

When I was looking at some of the teal pearls on over the weekend they did seem a lot more washed out colour wise than the very vibrant 3 strand teal necklace I bought previously. That's a real strong, true teal colour. The pistachio single strand I have also looks practically grey unless worn with green, but my pistachio stretch ring is a beautiful shade of green.

Honora are lovely pearls at a great price, but their colours are definitely very inconsistant from style to style!

When I was looking at some of the teal pearls on over the weekend they did seem a lot more washed out colour wise than the very vibrant 3 strand teal necklace I bought previously. That's a real strong, true teal colour. The pistachio single strand I have also looks practically grey unless worn with green, but my pistachio stretch ring is a beautiful shade of green.

Honora are lovely pearls at a great price, but their colours are definitely very inconsistant from style to style!

I agree CaramelBunny.

I bought a pistachio pearl necklace, when Honora first launched the colour. I was a bit disappointed with it in real life, as it was quite pale. Now they're calling the colour I have, kiwi! lol

I'm waiting patiently for my set of 7 rings, black pearl earrings and black graduating necklace to arrive this morning.

BUT one thing I will say is that although I love all the colours the colour that really amazes me is the "grey". How they can call it something like that I really don't know because it is a beautiful silvery colour. It is absolutely stunning. I have necklaces, earrings and bracelets and they all match perfectly.

Now I am just waiting for my postman to arrive !!

I'm waiting patiently for my set of 7 rings, black pearl earrings and black graduating necklace to arrive this morning.

BUT one thing I will say is that although I love all the colours the colour that really amazes me is the "grey". How they can call it something like that I really don't know because it is a beautiful silvery colour. It is absolutely stunning. I have necklaces, earrings and bracelets and they all match perfectly.

Now I am just waiting for my postman to arrive !!

Perhaps they should change the name of grey to silver and change black to grey, I always think the black looks more like dark grey. I wonder if they could produce a truly black pearl - an agate/onyx colour.

The only grey pearls from Honora I have are the ones in my little stretch ring from the set of seven that arrived yesterday. I thought they looked more platinum than silver. It's a really lovely looking colour...

Postman has been ! The black pearl graduating necklace is amazing for what we paid for it. It looks beautiful for the price. Even think its better than my Rainforest that I paid over £70 for.

The set of rings are also lovely. I've got one on each finger just now trying them out.
Love them all but especially the black and the pistachio.

Just waiting for my earrings now ! Am very pleased with my purchases this time, but then I always am.

Last Honora purchase has arrived

Hi,
I received the last of my Honora anniversary purchases today - the multi strand baroque pearls on silver thread in black, grey (silver) and white. It is really nice and will fill a shirt neck beautifully.

Now, I will have to sit on my hands until next month!

:3::3::3:

Set of 2 100cm necklaces - sterling silver

This arrived this morning.
They are supposed to able to be worn together - however the brown option I received has NO clasp - it is literally a long string - no silver anywhere.
Rang QVC who sounded slightly concerned that the whole batch might be wrong.
Anyone else order this?
Mine's going back - I'm not sure how you could wear them twisted together as in the picture?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.677864

OMG they have rose coloured pearls in the US

QVC US now have a lovely soft raspberry colour Honora pearl they are calling rose - it looks gorgeous - When is Ralph back over?

Latest posts

Back