L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gave this one a miss too.......

They are going to have to do better than that if they are wanting to steal the elusive xmas TSV spot...

I thought both collections were equally boring...
Not very exciting at all.... :(

It also looks like every L'Occitane TSV in the future is going to contain that bleedin' body lotion in its (what looks like a litre) super-sized bottle, which instantly boosts up the price by £35.........

No more please.....

Unless its a co-ordinating body lotion to one of the shower-gels :rolleyes:

No, it's my fave too. My skin drinks it and I hope it's in the next TSV......and the next one.....and the next one..etc.:D

I didn't go for it either - couldn't work out if it was good value or not, and it didn't float my boat particularly! Also, am trying not to buy any TSVs for a while. Spent too much money on them this year already and have a ton of stuff to use up - or it'll go off! Fingers crossed there's not one I like looming on the horizon.

I like the body lotion too, but I also like the liquid soaps - I would love for alternate TSVs between these 2 products in 500ml pump bottles :daisy:

Why don't they offer other products in a TSV: they have lovely shampoos (like the olive shampoo and angelica), great face washes: olive and immortelle. Or a collection that really "goes" together: 5 pieces from Grape/Verbena/honey/Olive/Almond range....., where we have the SG, bodylotion, scrub, bath oil, shampoo etc...etc all from 1 collection: this would sell like hotcakes.
The combination of the lavender and cherry in the last TSV was a real mismatch IMO

think they are losing the plot, even alexis was try to act like jill goldsmith on saturday going to exotic places, dont think a lot of these people live in the real world.

you'd think QVC would be the ideal place to showcase NEW products.....they go on about it taking months of planning to choose a TSV.....maybe that's the problem.:(

Yes, it's disappointing that we see so little of any new products. Also thought the floral option in the tsv was very mis-matched and just thrown together. They should have had the Cherry Blossom shower gel and lotion and it would immediately have been a more enticing tsv. The p&p was also a turn-off and I'm sure that put a lot of people off who may have been tempted otherwise.

Yes, it's disappointing that we see so little of any new products. Also thought the floral option in the tsv was very mis-matched and just thrown together. They should have had the Cherry Blossom shower gel and lotion and it would immediately have been a more enticing tsv. The p&p was also a turn-off and I'm sure that put a lot of people off who may have been tempted otherwise.

I didn't buy, and I agree it looked like it had been thrown together. Bet they had loads and loads left.

I was in L'Occitane the other day and they have the most gorgeous body sorbet coming out on Thursday!!!

It is Citrus Verbena but it has a gorgeous hint of grapefruit in it, smells so yummy and is very cooling and moisturing!!! :D

Sazza, I got a little sample of this the last time I was in l'Occitane and I have to agree with you it is yum!

Was a bit surprised that they didn't include any of their new sun protecting etc range in that last TSV! Would have loved to have gone for it but with the price and that HUGE P&P, converted to euro for shipping to Dublin, I decided against it! Also I am going to south of France for a holiday in August and all the stuff is cheaper there so decided to hold on to see what I can get!!!

Mine's come today too - verbena - and it's lovely :) Makes up for my electric tart burner which also came today and is smashed :(

Mine's come today too - verbena - and it's lovely :) Makes up for my electric tart burner which also came today and is smashed :(

Oh no - sorry to hear about the tart burner :(. Have you contacted CS ? Hopefully it is still in stock and you can get a replacement. Fingers crossed.

T x

:eeyore1:

Good to hear that you like the TSV but that's bad news about the burner. I think Jools' one was broken too. I've one ordered, but not yet despatched as I messed up some CC details.

Hope you get some joy from CS, please let us know what happens.

Latest posts

Back