L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which option did you go for? Are any of the products new to you?

I went for the Floral, only because it had the cherry in it. Not tried the the lip gloss, but Sazza said it was not very nice so will give it away as part of a present.:giggle:

I don't mind the body lotion, already have the last one unopened so have anough now to last me all winter.

Oh no - sorry to hear about the tart burner :(. Have you contacted CS ? Hopefully it is still in stock and you can get a replacement. Fingers crossed.

T x

:eeyore1:

Good to hear that you like the TSV but that's bad news about the burner. I think Jools' one was broken too. I've one ordered, but not yet despatched as I messed up some CC details.

Hope you get some joy from CS, please let us know what happens.

Thanks girls, should have said the tart burner came from Just Candles not QVC :eek:, there will be no problem with them replacing it, but I could have done without the hassle - especially as it's not for me but is a birthday present for a friend.

I went for the Floral, only because it had the cherry in it. Not tried the the lip gloss, but Sazza said it was not very nice so will give it away as part of a present.:giggle:

I don't mind the body lotion, already have the last one unopened so have anough now to last me all winter.

I found the lipglosses quite bitty, not a great look :laughing:

Latest posts

Back