jewellery customer event 13th oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
I've got my first ever invitation to a customer event: on 13th oct. i'm sooo excited.:grin:

I wondered if anyone else was going and if anyone had been to previous events and what they were like

Because it's jewellery i hope the 3 grand watch will be there.:giggle:

i wont be getting an invite cos i dont spend thousands on jewellery a year.
wish i could get an invite but it wont happen.:envy:

Lucky you! I don't spend enough to get an invite to anything. I hope you have a great time. Don't forget we will be expecting a full report.

Lucky you! I don't spend enough to get an invite to anything. I hope you have a great time. Don't forget we will be expecting a full report.

I'll give you a full report i promise. After reading yours and Boffy's comments i've realised i obviously spend far too much money.

Maybe this should be a wake up call to stop spending so much:giggle:

I've got my first ever invitation to a customer event: on 13th oct. i'm sooo excited.:grin:

I wondered if anyone else was going and if anyone had been to previous events and what they were like

Because it's jewellery i hope the 3 grand watch will be there.:giggle:

Hi LE

I have been twice in the past to these customer events and loved them. I went to diamonique day and wore a great big diamonique necklace, it was at Harrods and this little boy in the shop was asking his dad if I was related to the queen!! lol lol. It was funny. It was a great day as all the jewellery is layed out and you look round and are able to touch the pieces and then write down the item numbers, then we went to the computers and ordered over the website and then the orders are shipped to your home as normal. The second event I went to was held at QVC themselves. This was silver day and I took two lots of jewellery to cahnge into had loads of photos taken it was brill same sort of thing but this time we went for a meal all paid at a resturant which was lovely got to meet some presenters had a good laugh with everyone and got a goodie bag. On both occassions I did lots of shopping in London as well and remember buying some really nice shoes in harrods ( in the sale) lol. Think the events are a bit different now but I know you will enjoy yourself.

Let me know all about it you will have a fab time!

Thanks Dazzler it sounds like you had a fab time.:happy:

This event is at qvc so i'm hoping we get treated as well as you did. i love the idea of a goodie bag! I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks Dazzler it sounds like you had a fab time.:happy:

This event is at qvc so i'm hoping we get treated as well as you did. i love the idea of a goodie bag! I'll let you know how it goes.

Bet you will defo get a goodie bag and I bet they will give you some lunch too. When we went to a event at QVC they showed us all round the studios which was really interesting and we were able to watch the presenters live on air.

Hope you have a fab time because you deserve it. Take your camera as the presenters are happy to have their piccies taken with you! xxxxxxxxxx

Bet you will defo get a goodie bag and I bet they will give you some lunch too.

Hope you have a fab time because you deserve it. Take your camera as the presenters are happy to have their piccies taken with you! xxxxxxxxxx

oooh even more excited now. I hope Charlie's there!! xxxxxxx

oooh even more excited now. I hope Charlie's there!! xxxxxxx

He was when I went!!!. He is such good fun always larking about and he is well tall as well. I and hubby got a photo with him , I was pulling his leg about how he says when he opens a jewellery box, and says Take a look....................... Hope he attends seeing as you like him.........:sun:

I met Charlie Brook, Glen ( fashion guru not) campbell nice guy- no fashion sense IMHO. Catherine huntley very nice lady, Sharon the model.

Last edited:
:clapping:
He was when I went!!!. He is such good fun always larking about and he is well tall as well. I and hubby got a photo with him , I was pulling his leg about how he says when he opens a jewellery box, and says Take a look....................... Hope he attends seeing as you like him.........:sun:

This is too much excitement for one day. If he says take a look to me he'll have to pick me up off the floor. :clapping::clapping:

:clapping:

This is too much excitement for one day. If he says take a look to me he'll have to pick me up off the floor. :clapping::clapping:

Hee hee what you like!!! If he is there just go straight over and say hello dont wait for him to come to you as he is quite shy............... Or failing that just flirt lol........

Hee hee what you like!!! If he is there just go straight over and say hello dont wait for him to come to you as he is quite shy............... Or failing that just flirt lol........

just flirt will be the order of the day. What a shame hubby will be at work:cheeky:

Hi,,,,, we are also going !!!!!!! we've been shopping since 2001 and its our first invite too, and looking forward to it so much. Just seeing what the best way to travel, if anyone has been , did you park at the studio, cos we would prefer to drive than get the train.....from down in Dorset!

Hi,,,,, we are also going !!!!!!! we've been shopping since 2001 and its our first invite too, and looking forward to it so much. Just seeing what the best way to travel, if anyone has been , did you park at the studio, cos we would prefer to drive than get the train.....from down in Dorset!

Hi QVC ADC

When we went we parked in the QVC carpark, they allowed us to after we proved we were there for the event. Hope you have a fab time.

wow - i'd loved to go to an event.Having said that though - I always wonder who I would go with!!! All my friends and family have great fun at my "QVC Addiction"!!

That's brilliant.i'm really pleased for you. i don't know if there's parking at the studio but if there isn't i wouldn't take the car, it costs a ****** fortune to park in London. see you there:grin::grin:

Latest posts

Back