L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they do look a bit childlike some of the packaging. it varies from uber chic to nursery characters. lol
l'occitane still have some of the old floral tsv's languishing from earlier this year.
tbh the warm seemed a much better option. not suprised it sold first. the main thing carrying the floral set was the cherry blossom shower gel and just finished that and the milky cherry bath but not one presenter used the word like when showing it. i bet that put people off.
maybe next year if its still on the site on 4 easy pays and a very low intro price i will stock up then.

i have 2 warm more than likely will get the floral next year as the floral tends to not sell as fast....

Rather annoyed there wasn't an OTO in the 11pm hour especially after Alison Young hinted there would be. Still at least it saved me some money!

Well I am well and truly FARTING £47.71 including p+p FFS! I could buy LOADS in M+S or Boots for that dosh plus they are both offering 3 for 2 offers !

It does make you stop and think I agree Jabba, I love this brand mostly but I just needed a reality check did I actually need it, I didn't turn on to QVC after watching the launch in the morning so I wouldn't be tempted, and guess what this morning no regrets in fact I dare say in a few weeks I'd have forgotten what was even in the TSV. I'd rather buy what I actually need from the shop or even one of the excellent ebay shops:hi:

Just checked my account and it's still saying In Process. I thought it would have been processed by now, seeing that I ordered just after midnight.
:angry:

I don't think much of their scrubs the Verbena one smelled nice but, was so oily and messy think Philosophy are better at those although used to like their Shea scrub but, they don't seem to do that anymore

I've seen them resurface in L'Occitane stores abroad, but I am not sure if that's a relaunch.
I like them because of their oily texture, as my skin is too dry and sensitive to scrubbing. I like also some Crabtree & Evelyn scrubs for the same reason. But one can easily find good scrubs under different brands. xx

I have just received the TSVs. OMG the sweet cherry is gorgeous. It is an aromatic version of the cherry blossom. So invigorating and appropriate for the winter months! The vanilla shea cream is not dissimilar to the traditional/old scent, but a little lighter with a hint of shea. Love it, love it, love it! :30:

Last edited:
I have just received the TSVs. OMG the sweet cherry is gorgeous. It is an aromatic version of the cherry blossom. So invigorating and appropriate for the winter months! The vanilla shea cream is not dissimilar for the traditional/old scent, but a little lighter with a hint of shea. Love it, love it, love it!

You lucky thing watersiren. Mine haven't even been despatched yet. Did it come be Royal Mail or Courier ?

The vanilla - AY said that it had a shimmer but Alexis said that it was pearlescent. Can you tell me which one it is ?

Many thanks and I hope you enjoy it. You lucky thing.

T xx

You lucky thing watersiren. Mine haven't even been despatched yet. Did it come be Royal Mail or Courier ?

The vanilla - AY said that it had a shimmer but Alexis said that it was pearlescent. Can you tell me which one it is ?

Many thanks and I hope you enjoy it. You lucky thing.

T xx

Thank you, tabatha! They arrived by courier.
It is pearlescent and because the vanilla is balanced out by the shea scent, it is lighter and elegant.
I forgot to add, the boxes are huge and they look fab!!
I hope you get yours soon, tabatha and Everyone.

:flower:xxxxx

tell me your secret

That is exactly what I thought. Very Winnie the Poohish! :cheeky:

Wish they'd hurry up and ship mine!

I'm fascinated now, what do these look like I wonder, can't wait to get mine in my hands and have a good look, or in my case feel of the bottles, big smiles.

Katie

hope mine is here too!!
will go to mums later and check
she takes them for me cause I work nights and the postman was disturbing me all the time early mornings

I'm really regretting not ordering it now. :sad::sad: I hope you all enjoy, it sounds gorgeous:flower:

I have just received the TSVs. OMG the sweet cherry is gorgeous. It is an aromatic version of the cherry blossom. So invigorating and appropriate for the winter months! The vanilla shea cream is not dissimilar to the traditional/old scent, but a little lighter with a hint of shea. Love it, love it, love it! :30:

I received my 2 Floral TSV's today and I agree that the Sweet Cherry smells divine. Can't wait to try it out now!

Latest posts

Back