Laura Geller TSV - 11/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry i didn't see the item number in the post! Can't get used to the new layout here, it distracts me!

If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page you can change the page style back to the old, default style. Can't do it on craft telly though.
The button is called Quick Style Chooser and on the same line as -contact us - archive - top.

If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page you can change the page style back to the old, default style. Can't do it on craft telly though.
The button is called Quick Style Chooser and on the same line as -contact us - archive - top.

Ah that's better! Thanks very much :)

The LG set on QVC US looks great, I would definitely order one of those!

bumping again!

any updates on this most welcome - am SOOO hoping it's going to be same as US one, will be gutted if not!! :heartbroke:

I'll be all over this if it's the US one we get. We've seen before though that we either get something totally different or the US one with all the best bits missing. Fingers crossed! :up:

Tx

Hi Everyone
I'm new to this forum malarkey - hope I'm not breaking any etiquette rules by joining in...! I just adore Laura Geller make-up....can't wait to find out what the TSV will be...I'm certain I will order it, although I probably don't need any make-up what so ever...whoops...Gutted I'm going to be at the bloomin' zoo on TSV day!

A very warm welcome Emmsies...feel free to post away and enjoy forum life :hi:

Jude xx

:mysmilie_504: to everyone for the updates on this one, but I'm really disappointed it's not going to be the one that was mentioned earlier :sad:

not sure about this one at all, brown shades don't really suit me, but I need a new B&B so will make a judgement on the day when I see the demos and the price.

It does look nicer in some of those links but more suitable for Autumn makeup? I know it's bronzey and brown but it doesn't strike me as a Spring/Summer collection. I hate that we get kits yonks after the US...

Tx

Latest posts

Back