Laura Geller TSV - 11/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got mine today and really wanted to like the balance n brighten but it seems to show every line around my eyes it feels a tiny bit itchy and powdery.

I've ordered the tinted spackle as well which hasn't arrived yet so maybe it will be better with that underneath, I hope so because I really like the colours and the eye liner is fab and easy to use and I can see how quick I could be at getting my face on in the morning!

Wow I'm impressed with QVC's delivery. Mine was dispatched today, so hope to have by end of week.

Thanks everyone for updating with the details of products. I can't wait to get mine.

Got mine today, so congrats qvc on delivery!!!

The only item I am not keen on is the eyeshadow, but I am not an eyeshadow fan anyway.

Love the lip gloss, it is a lot pinker on my lips that it looked on the screen, so I am happy as I was worried it wouldlook too brown.

The blusher is lovely, much more natural looking than LG blushers are normally. And the eyeliner is a very nice dark brown. I had stopped wearing brown eyeliner, as most seem to have a lot of red in them, making my eyes look sore, so this one looks like a softer version of black and is very nice.

tick tock QVC! Tick Tock!

Bottom lip sticking out now! Mine's still not been despatched yet! :clock:

Jude xxx

mine went to 'dispatched' on monday evening so i prolly wont get mine until monday but thats ok as i dont actually get home till friday lol
i cant wait to try it. i have tried a few LG blushers and they were all too strong and glittery for me (i used to think it was because i had become cack handed but mally put my fears to rest lol). this one looks like it might be just the ticket, natural and no glitz. shame both LG and Mally have become rather stingy with eyeshadow brushes lol

Mine arrived this morning and I'm so pleased (on looks anyway)! My BnB is very very pale which is exactly what I wanted as even the Fair option can look a bit dark on me during the winter. Blush looks gorgeous and I can't wait to try it tomorrow. I hope the eyeshadow is not too sparkley but I guess I'll find out when I get home and stick my fingers in everything = )

Tx

best LG TSV so far!

I got my 4 LG sets today, one each for my two sisters and two for me. I ordered an extra one, because sometimes the mix of colours in the blush and foundation can be quite poor, so I thought that I would send the worst one back, but all 4 sets are really consistent, so may well keep the extra one!

This is one of the best LG blushers that I have tried, and I have tried berry, rosenberry, honey dipped, and also sometimes use her bronzer as a blush. All contain shimmer to varying degrees.

The tartufo goes on a lovely shade of tea pink and really suits my olive toned complexion. I was worried that there would be too much brown in it but there really isn't. This would be a fab product to take on holiday as you could swirl a brush all over it for blusher, pick out the brown as an eyeliner/shadow, and the white as a highlighter. I love it, and it's great that it has no shimmer.

Also really pleased with the other products, so a fab TSV from LG. Wish I had gone for the tinted spackle now. :clapping:

Mine's arrived!!!:mysmilie_864:

And I like it much more than I thought I would, in fact I love the blusher which I expected to hate...but mine's a lovely pinky shade, hardly any brown in it at all, and no sparkle - result!
Eyeshadow is lovely too, nice bronzey/goldy brown, eyeliner is fab & so dark it looks more black than brown once on, lip gloss is ok think it will be wearable as long as I'm not overgenerous with the application.

I'm a long term B&B user, so of course more than happy with that - a good kit all round, very pleased I went for it after hours of dithering....:up::happy:

I ordered this TSV at 11.55 with 5 mins to go after 2 large glasses of wine!
It arrived yesterday morning(very quick)and is just the best TSV ever for me..so glad I ordered it now!!
Very flattering colours .

Received mine yesterday (oddly enough, delivered by a man in a pick up truck)

I just love it and wish I'd ordered 2. The products are a dream to use and very flattering. Everything glides on and the colours are fantastic. The blush looks very orange in the packaging but beautiful on the skin. My skin is quite fair, but I seem to be able to use both the lighter B&B and the regular. I asked my teenage son (he doesn't mince his words) if I looked orange or yellow and he said no. He also said he didn't realize I had make up on that I just looked healthy. That's good enough for me.

Hope everyone that ordered it is happy too.

Mine finally arrived on Saturday....and it seems to have been worth the weight.

Jude xx

Mine arrived on Friday and I have to say I'm very pleased I took the plunge. Haven't tried the liner yet but the blush is lovely and much more natural than I expected. The lipgloss is quite dark but I think it suits me (take note, Donna 1);)!

Anyway, definitely worth the money for the B&B and the blusher alone! Thank you Laura and QVC.

i dont know when mine arrived but it was here when i got home on friday. i love the lipgloss. its just like the shiners used to be, half lippy/half gloss, i liked it so much i ordered another set of them on qvc. i bought the fair version to give it a try and that seems to be alright too so i will be using that this winter. was a bit let down by the blush as there is a touch of shimmer but its a lovely colour and works great as an eye shadow too. the liner is ok and the eye shadow took a little working out but i like it now

all in all well impressed as per with LG

Latest posts

Back