Kipling TSV - 06/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its Founder's Day on qvc & their star product of the day, the Kipling tsv, is not on easy pay.. I find that really surprising, as its nearly £150!
Its nice to see qvc helping their customers out (well, its free p&p.. How kind of them)
ps.. Just seen the price of the wallet that matches the tsv.. Yeah, i'll have 2 please! :thinking:

Sorry Daisy, I don't think there will be any purses left cos I bought quite a few and as for £37.50 for a shopping bag...They have lovely ones in Primark for a lot less money!!!!

£78.25 for a purse!!!! now that is taking the Digestive!!!:angry::angry::angry:

and a faux leather one at that!!!!! You can buy an Osprey leather purse for less than that
They really are taking the mick:mysmilie_514::mysmilie_466::taphead:

Kipling - Are they having a laugh??

The TSV is £147+ with a matching purse at £78+, no easy pay, we are in a recession and its school holidays - BARGAIN!!

Oh, I forgot they are giving us free P&P, so course that makes up for the £225 price tag - NOT!!! Come on QVC get a grip.

BTW, I haven't watched QVC for a while, is Catherine expecting?? or perhaps just too many Easter Eggs, lol

and a faux leather one at that!!!!! You can buy an Osprey leather purse for less than that
They really are taking the mick:mysmilie_514::mysmilie_466::taphead:

I think it is real leather but faux snake!!!

Odd that the can do flowers in the previous hour with 4 easy pays of £4 yet this handbag full price and hundreds of pounds if you want the matching purse, where is their logic??

Sorry Daisy, I don't think there will be any purses left cos I bought quite a few and as for £37.50 for a shopping bag...They have lovely ones in Primark for a lot less money!!!!

Leave some purses for the rest of us Sim1! Lol.. :cheeky:

Ok, considering you asked so nicely...I have cancelled the order for 50 that I placed cos they would be great for presents for the bus driver, the postman's missus, the bin collection men's wives etc...I know you need one as well Daisy so you can fulfil your dream and have one too!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ok, considering you asked so nicely...I have cancelled the order for 50 that I placed cos they would be great for presents for the bus driver, the postman's missus, the bin collection men's wives etc...I know you need one as well Daisy so you can fulfil your dream and have one too!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ooooh thanks very much Sim1 :hi:
ps.. Mine is actually a gift for the girl who walks my guinea pigs! Lol :cheeky:

Last edited:
I hate most Kipling nylon bags but they do do some nice leather styles.I like the green in this TSV in particular,but when I convert the £147 price tag to dollars,it's coming in around $300 bux and there's no way I'd have to pay that much for a leather Kipling in the States.

Yes,I know not everyone goes to the States, yadda,yadda,blah,blah..........before anyone starts chiming in.

I don't mind being fleeced price-wise on some things in comparison to US prices if I really,really want or need it,but for something like this?,well it's nice but not a necessity in my life.

It needs to be on maximum EZ pay for most folk to even consider it.

Bad call on QVC's part methinks,however it may well still sell out, Kipling leather bags are good quality.

Not one for me, while I like the bag at that price I will have to say no thank you Mr QVC.
I think they may have done my a favour by NOT having it on easy pay as I would have been tempted and when all's said and done it is still a LOT of money(by my standards) for a bag and purse set.

Boring bag, ridiculous price. :mysmilie_865: And where's the hideous monkey?? :mysmilie_62:

I don't mind the bag - but it's certainly not worth the price for a plain leather bag. Although anything is better than those hideously tasteless mumsy fabric bags with the ridiculous monkey, that Kipling normally flog. ugh!:mysmilie_460:

Last edited:
catherines dress

catherine looked like big bird from sesame street in that dress and why did she have to bring her kipling bag out twice when it was not available to buy she was being very silly!

Perhaps, like others have said they've had too many eggs and their brains are scrambled.

Not going to crack the safe to fork out for this bag.

Latest posts

Back