Kipling TSV - 06/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amazing! Those two bags I ordered yesterday afternoon arrived at lunchtime today, and free delivery - that would take some beating.

I don't have any Kipling bags but I do like the look of some of the leather ones, however I don't fancy this which is a relief as I won't be tempted.:clapping:

Me again guys. Sorry I was in a bit of a rush last night when I posted about the tsv and didn't have time to post a link to the bag that is gonna be the tsv. Here it is

http://shop.kipling.com/shop-uk/control/product?category_id=HANDBAGS&product_id=K1700043400_999

It's part of the new "soft power" range and it is absolutely gorgeous. I think it's gonna be about £120.00 so not cheap but truly delicious!

xx

I like that- I like that - oh dear

Me too me too! :nod:

That is gorgeous. But hell it would have to be on max easy pay for me to think about it.

There goes my Belfast Ladies Wot Lunch money! :giggle: I must resist I must resist I must resist.

I bought the Gade, from the Vintage collection from the kipling half price sale in January (about £80) and absolutely love it. Even my DD (19) admired it and I have had several people admire it when in shops. It's the nicest bag I have ever owned-mind you,it's the ONLY what I would call expensive bag I have owned so I suppose that doesn't mean much lol! It doesn't look unlike the TSV from the pics-slightly longer/narrower maybe? I really like the webbing straps on mine, although they were the reason I almost didn't buy it. In all concience I couldn't fork out over £100 on a bag though,I just couldn't justify it-mind you, £80 is not far off, I had better make it last me a few years!

Kipling Maggie Soft Power Leather Shoulder Bag.
Today's Special Value Price £147.36
QVC Price £176.75
Item Number 146019
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Accessorise your favourite outfits with Kipling's first leather Today's Special Value. It's a great size bag with a rectangular shape and double-handle design, perfect for holding all your essentials. This must-have bag has an-all over block colour with tonal stitch detail and polished hardware for a designer finish. It secures across the top with a zip, and the front of the bag features two zip pockets, allowing quick access to small items. Inside the bag there's one main compartment including side and slot pockets.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146019

•Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
•Branded leather and hardware key charm
Available in two leather options:

Pebble-effect leather with gold-tone clasp detail:

•Black
•Chalk Cream
Smooth leather with silver-tone clasp detail:

•Cobblestone Grey
•Sweet Pink
•Supreme Green
•Wasabi Lime

•Width: 40.64cm (16"); Height: 25.4cm (10"); Diameter: 15.24cm (6")
•Handle drop: 22.86cm (9 ")
•Shoulder strap drop at longest length: 63.5cm (25")
•All measurements are approximate

Kipling Maggie Soft Power Leather Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 146019
QVC Price £176.75
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Accessorise your favourite outfits with Kipling's first leather Today's Special Value. It's a great size bag with a rectangular shape and double-handle design, perfect for holding all your essentials. This must-have bag has an-all over block colour with tonal stitch detail and polished hardware for a designer finish. It secures across the top with a zip, and the front of the bag features two zip pockets, allowing quick access to small items. Inside the bag there's one main compartment including side and slot pockets.

Thanks for posting. Might have been tempted if they had a dark brown one, but not those colours, and not for that price.

Kipling Maggie Soft Power Leather Shoulder Bag.
QVC Price £176.75
Item Number 146019
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

•Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
•Branded leather and hardware key charm
Available in two leather options:

Pebble-effect leather with gold-tone clasp detail:

•Black
•Chalk Cream
Smooth leather with silver-tone clasp detail:

•Cobblestone Grey
•Sweet Pink
•Supreme Green
•Wasabi Lime

•Width: 40.64cm (16"); Height: 25.4cm (10"); Diameter: 15.24cm (6")
•Handle drop: 22.86cm (9 ")
•Shoulder strap drop at longest length: 63.5cm (25")
•All measurements are approximate

The P&P will be free as everything that is on air during Founders Day will be free P&P.

£147.36??????? and no easy pay at all??????
Blimey!!! Good thing there is no recession!!!!!!!!

And according to Mareeeee FRancoizzzzz, it is at a really good price!!!

I think I need to keep the £147.36 to buy food and pay my bills this month. Just looking at the close-up of the bag and it looks a big old-fahsioned even in the bright colours.

Love Catherine but the other one is getting up my nose......

What a tight channel - on Founder's Day as well. Surely they could stretch to Easy Pay AND free P&P considering it's us that have kept them going all these years...........:thinking:

And free P&P wow! Mad price for a very average bag! There won't be another Founder's day at this rate, I see they've taken the regular craft slot off, pah gid forbid crafters can get any perks, I know their are few items on the web but nothing good!

£78.25 for a purse!!!! now that is taking the Digestive!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Latest posts

Back