Get Rid of Glen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i'd sign a petition think he is useless they should get jason gardiner anyone who watches him on this morning would know why i say that he's really good

Jason Gardiner picks clothes to suit people but Glen just tells us that whatever age, size, shape or skintone you are the item he's flogging will suit you.

BTW his expert advice on Kipling bags included the suggestion that if you didn't like the monkeys you could take them off the bags. Aaaargh!

He's clearly flogging a dead horse with a lot of QVC fashion. I don't find him as irritating as many on here but I am sick of hearing about how you can wear things with a 'liddle pump,' a 'liddle vest top,' a 'liddle crop trouser,' etc. Why is everything 'liddle?'
To be fair to Glen, I have heard Genevieve from Casual & Co refer to 'liddle' this and that, but I have to say, I prefer her to Glen.

Well I learnt something today :talking: Apparently yellow is going to be massive this season and a yellow kipling bag will really 'pop' in the sunshine :happy:

I'm ahead of him there. I bought a yellow top to wear in Australia a few weeks ago and hubby wore one too!

BTW his expert advice on Kipling bags included the suggestion that if you didn't like the monkeys you could take them off the bags. Aaaargh!

Again, I beat him to this. I have a black Kipling bag which is great for everyday but I took the monkey off when I went for a job interview so as not to give the wrong impression.

He should pay me!!

I don't need someone else to tell me what to wear. I wear colours and styles according to my mood, not because they are "on trend".

That phrase itself will not be on trend soon. What's wrong with sayiing "in fashion"?

The other one is " I am liking this" primarily uttered by Gill Franks. She could of course say " I like this" or "I really like this" but no, she thinks she is being trendy.

As for Glen he is just one of many who is being paid out of the hard earned money we send to them.

Add my name to the petition - I can't stand watching him even for a minute, he's completely useless.:mad:

I thought it looked like him on the DFS ad. too.

you must be the only person that watches the DFS ads :happy:

I'm sure Glen features in the latest "Half Price Sale" ad for DFS.........sitting on a sofa with his laptop. Anyone else agree?

The DFS ads are hard to avoid since their sale is permanent. Haven't spotted Glen though but will look out for him. It would be about right if he popped up - more low quality over- priced tat that's on trend for 5 minutes until it falls apart. But really qvc's fashion wasn't even on trend 50 years ago was it?

Ha, like a giant pus filled spot!!

the man is a joke, whatever colour or style they show he always assures that the cat walk and the magazines are full of it and it is "massive this season".

It's Glen that full of it.

I don't need someone else to tell me what to wear. I wear colours and styles according to my mood, not because they are "on trend".

That phrase itself will not be on trend soon. What's wrong with sayiing "in fashion"?

The other one is " I am liking this" primarily uttered by Gill Franks. She could of course say " I like this" or "I really like this" but no, she thinks she is being trendy.

As for Glen he is just one of many who is being paid out of the hard earned money we send to them.

I'm sooooo glad that someone else finds this phrase annoying. JR uses it a lot

PS: Is anybody gonna start a petition - I'll willingly sign it, and would love to get rid of some other presenters also :grin: who are a waste of space.

Reckon QVC should have a poll as to who are the presenters we'd like to get rid of. Maybe not - they'd not be left with many eh? Think they should have a complete refit of presenters.

Pauline xx

Oh, did anyone see AY and Lulu when AY mentioned to Lulu that there was a "nice man" she could pair off with. AY asked if Lulu had heard of Glen Campbell, to which the answer was yes, and then she starts singing "Rhinestone Cowboy"! AY had to quickly correct her :D

It did irk me somewhat though that we got to hear about the posh hotel that he was staying in, complete with sauna etc. Guess who's paying for that lot eh?

I notice Glen never does B&W fashion. Is that because Simon simply wouldn't tolerate him? Simon has real industry knowledge. He won't have him treading on his toes in his hideous red shoes and turned up jean.

Yeah, I reckon that must be him, footstools are very on trend this season, in all the magazines, in the browns, the neutrals, the linens. And a huge red half price sign attached to the leg is very fashion forward.

I think Glen Campbell is a total waste of time!! I saw him on with Kipling and Birkenstock and I switched over. I do not need to be told what I can wear my Birkies or my bag with, as I am not stupid!! I hope someone agrees with me on this. I have never seen him with Simon Wilson, or Kim & Co or many other fashions on QVC. Why is he on, he is useless!!

Simon from B&W would be horrified by Glen on his show. Simon has been in the fashion business too long to put up with someone who didnt know a thing. Glen would not stand a chance and would be shown up for the fake he is.

I like Genevieve as she doesnt just tell us what to wear, she talks about structure and fit and body shapes, She knows a lot about fashion. I have heard her talk about materials and how they are made with such knowledge. She knocks the socks off Glen ( so thats where they went).

No, that is not Glen in the DFS ad,funnily enough,not all black people look alike,there are a variety of features,hues and hair-types,which will enable you to distinguish one from another,very easily.:dull::rolleyes:

Don't quite understand the level of vitriol aimed at Glen?,anyone would think HE invented the fashion "singular".It's fashion for fooks sake,it's vapid,it's vacant,it's frivolous,it's serious,it's funny,it's all of these things and many more.

If QVC didn't want him there,they'd sack him soon enough.

If anyone is that riled by him,don't watch.

No, that is not Glen in the DFS ad,funnily enough,not all black people look alike,there are a variety of features,hues and hair-types,which will enable you to distinguish one from another,very easily.:dull::rolleyes:

Don't quite understand the level of vitriol aimed at Glen?,anyone would think HE invented the fashion "singular".It's fashion for fooks sake,it's vapid,it's vacant,it's frivolous,it's serious,it's funny,it's all of these things and many more.

If QVC didn't want him there,they'd sack him soon enough.

If anyone is that riled by him,don't watch.

What has a persons colour got to do with it?

The guy on the DFS advert looks a bit like Glen. There are agencies that employ people who are 'look alikes'. Resembling someone else is not colour specific.

He may be a bit hopeless but I really like Glen, can't see any harm in him whatsoever and being so irritating is quite honestly entertaining most of you I bet!:muscle:

Latest posts

Back