Chunters Chesticles Changed???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
I haven't seen Catherine on air for a few weeks now, saw her today and she appears to have grown some ginormous norks??

I wonder if she's been on one of those plastic surgery holidays or maybe she just wearing a different bra??

Hmmmm???:call:

Hadn't noticed but don't watch much now. It might be a new Paul McKenna cd and books, "I can make your B***S grow".

I have to say I really like CH these days - yes,I know she gushes and all that - but I feel at least she is a presenter who is grateful for the job :clapping: rather than the ones that are all girlie-whirly and just there to give poor old larry a break:sleepy:

As for the chest - I think her weight really flucuates (sp) and this is obviously the area it shows in,when shes a bit heavier!

I have to say I really like CH these days - yes,I know she gushes and all that - but I feel at least she is a presenter who is grateful for the job :clapping: rather than the ones that are all girlie-whirly and just there to give poor old larry a break:sleepy:

As for the chest - I think her weight really flucuates (sp) and this is obviously the area it shows in,when shes a bit heavier!

My love for Catherine knows no bounds, she is one of my faves.:heart:

On a completely unrelated note..............

Have you all listened to the Mel Gibson tapes??? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They truly are unbelievable,I've only just managed to listen them in their entirety, I think they may be his finest work.

I LITERALLY am stunned!!:mysmilie_466:

They truly are unbelievable,I've only just managed to listen them in their entirety, I think they may be his finest work.

Mel Gibson - had to youtube the tapes after you mentioned it! OMG, is that really him??? Sounds like a man on the edge, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't kill someone... either the girlfriend or himself! Shocked!!! Is it drink induced?

i saw chuntley take a t-call yesterday and literally EVERYthing the caller said, CH wrinkled up her nose and went "awwww" as if she were talking to a kitten.

its highly patronising and she needs to pack it in.

Read transcripts a day or so after the story broke, then heard tapes later. Can hardly be called shocking, he has been heading this way for ages. Always loathed the misshapen piece of vermin.

i saw chuntley take a t-call yesterday and literally EVERYthing the caller said, CH wrinkled up her nose and went "awwww" as if she were talking to a kitten.

its highly patronising and she needs to pack it in.

Ahhh, this one of her most endearing qualities. I like being made to feel like a kitten,lol.

Mel Gibson - had to youtube the tapes after you mentioned it! OMG, is that really him??? Sounds like a man on the edge, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't kill someone... either the girlfriend or himself! Shocked!!! Is it drink induced?
The man is seriously unhinged and conflicted, I mean SERIOUSLY!

Read transcripts a day or so after the story broke, then heard tapes later. Can hardly be called shocking, he has been heading this way for ages. Always loathed the misshapen piece of vermin.

Not shocking Vampy??, the man can barely breathe in some of them, such is the venom, and the sense of entitlement?? off the charts!!!

What's gutting is, I only just recently put the Mad Max films on my lovefilm list as I'd never seen them before, now I can't watch them without remembering what a humungous prick this man is.

By the way,you should youtube Christian Bale/Mel Gibson, someone has made an excellent mash-up of their rant-age.:grin:

Last edited:
I am honestly not shocked by Gibson, I just wonder that it took so long for the reality of his nature to surface, he must be a better actor than I thought.

The vile little man is homophobic, racist and violent and hopefully he'll rant himself into a fatal heart attack.

The vile little man is homophobic, racist and violent and hopefully he'll rant himself into a fatal heart attack.

I know it's encompassed by the term racism but his spectacular anti semitic bigotry deserves a special mention for its intensity.

Yes I know hon, that aspect of his warped mind is particularly evil.

I am honestly not shocked by Gibson, I just wonder that it took so long for the reality of his nature to surface, he must be a better actor than I thought.

Ok, first let me see how I can tenuously connect Chunters and Gibson, so that this thread doesn't get deleted.:)

Ok, here it goes...........

I don't think Gibson likes breasts, please read into this statement everything which it implies, without me having to take y'all on a hand held stroll through that sentence.

I've long suspected HIM,and not the obvious candidates whose names often pop as being one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood.

Latest posts

Back