Chunters Chesticles Changed???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok, first let me see how I can tenuously connect Chunters and Gibson, so that this thread doesn't get deleted.:)

Ok, here it goes...........

I don't think Gibson likes breasts, please read into this statement everything which it implies, without me having to take y'all on a hand held stroll through that sentence.

I've long suspected HIM,and not the obvious candidates whose names often pop as being one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood.

Horrible little man that he is ( I can't believe I used to fancy him!) what leads you to suspect he isn't into ladies BFT? Oh, and coz I'm nosey, who are the obvious candidates? (I must go around with my head in the clouds ~ I'm clueless!!)

Horrible little man that he is ( I can't believe I used to fancy him!) what leads you to suspect he isn't into ladies BFT? Oh, and coz I'm nosey, who are the obvious candidates? (I must go around with my head in the clouds ~ I'm clueless!!)

Because he's INSANE ANGRY!, not just a little bit angry like you or I, but FIT TO BURST!,which suggests to me some serious conflict.

Plus Mel is one of these Catholics who thinks the church is not strict enough, which is why he built his own church on his compound, his views are so extreme it makes me wonder what it is about himself he's being trying to mask all these years.

Oh by the way,the names which always pop-up are Cruise and Gere and occasionally Travolta. Don't believe the first two for a moment, the third not 100% sure.

Oh by way the let me just add a big fat ALLEGEDLY

to everything I've said.

Ok, first let me see how I can tenuously connect Chunters and Gibson, so that this thread doesn't get deleted.:)

Ok, here it goes...........

I don't think Gibson likes breasts, please read into this statement everything which it implies, without me having to take y'all on a hand held stroll through that sentence.

I've long suspected HIM,and not the obvious candidates whose names often pop as being one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood.

There was I, labouring under the impression, that Chunters had a Gibson up her jumper!

Jude xx

You could well be right about him being gay! As for Travolta...I suspected he was gay when I saw him singing Summer Nights in Grease! Tom Cruise....Very possibly. Richard Gere.....Surely not!!!

There was I, labouring under the impression, that Chunters had a Gibson up her jumper!

Jude xx

No but she does have a couple of Lethal Weapons up there!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_483:

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week, please try the veal.:rock:

You could well be right about him being gay! As for Travolta...I suspected he was gay when I saw him singing Summer Nights in Grease! Tom Cruise....Very possibly. Richard Gere.....Surely not!!!

I say Nay and Nay to the last two.

Latest posts

Back