Decleor TSV 23/1/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What to-do?

Like the sound of the new night cream but can't justify spending £50 when I've got so much other stuff in stock :hi:

I heard that bit abour Louie Spence-what was all that then, do tell ;)

Actually I do think that Julia is a bit more selective with her product endorsements than some of the others-I find the biggest culprit is Jill Franks- I have heard her trip over her own lies in several beauty shows including Liz Earle .

I heard that bit abour Louie Spence-what was all that then, do tell ;)

Actually I do think that Julia is a bit more selective with her product endorsements than some of the others-I find the biggest culprit is Jill Franks- I have heard her trip over her own lies in several beauty shows including Liz Earle .

Louie gave an interview to the sunday mirror magazine last year and was asked what he did to relax and here's his answer , Enjoy! "Mainly I relax by watching TV, and I especially love them trying to sell such utter cr*p on the shopping channels. There's one presenter called Julia Roberts - but not THE Julia Roberts, as anyone else who watches QVC will know - and one hour she'll be saying this is the best cream she's ever used in her life, and then the next hour she'll be like this is the only cream she ever uses. Listen b*tch, you can't have five different creams and then say they're all your favourites. How many heads have you got?" :happy:

[QUOTE "Mainly I relax by watching TV, and I especially love them trying to sell such utter cr*p on the shopping channels. There's one presenter called Julia Roberts - but not THE Julia Roberts, as anyone else who watches QVC will know - and one hour she'll be saying this is the best cream she's ever used in her life, and then the next hour she'll be like this is the only cream she ever uses. Listen b*tch, you can't have five different creams and then say they're all your favourites. How many heads have you got?" :happy:[/QUOTE]

Ouch! I wonder why he picked on Julia and not JF though- I find her much worse!

Well Julia is always going on about being a dancer. Maybe he only watches her.

I am surprised its not on easy pay for those who love their Decleor.

I said when the Perricone TSV was on this was the start of the beauty TSVs going up. The cut off point used to be £30-35, then £40-45 now its £50+.

I've got a vat of prolegene. You can have some of mine coz I'm not altogether sure it does a right lot. Maybe I haven't given it enough time to work but the fine lines (not wrinkles, definitely not wrinkles) are still there :yawn:

I'm with you here Bensmum. I've persevered with Prolagene on face, neck, decolletage and concentrated on a small scar on one leg without any results whatsoever. I'm afraid it's the "Emperor's New Clothes" as far as I'm concerned.

Prolagene - QVC = £40.45 (inc P&P)

Prologene - feelunique.com = £29.75 (inc P&P)

Cleanser & Toner 250ml each - QVC = £37.71 (inc P&P)

Cleaner & Toner 400ml each - feelunique.com = £34.50 (inc P&P)

Aromessence Iris - QVC = £65.95 (inc P&P)

Aromessence Iris - feelunique.com = £44.20 (inc P&P)

Thought the 'V' in QVC stands for value. I don't think so, not anymore.

I won't be buying the TSV even though I love the cleanser and would like to try the new night cream, because I object to paying £5.45 P&P. I'll wait until feelunique get it in.

They do seem to be creeping up in price, the last Gatineau TSV was £50.

The Gatineau tsv had 80mls of top of the range moisturisers whereas this tsv has only 30mls. For me this tsv doesn't represent any great value at all. I would never pay £25 for 100ml of any cleanser and I've tried the prolagene and didn't see any results. I like the range very much but wouldn't dream of parting with so much money for this. Luckily I'm well stocked since Christmas so hope there'll be some better deals to come later.

I usually get my Decleor from cheapsmells now - Iris oil £36.50 and no P & P. Got the TSV as it is good value and I love aromessence excellence.

The other day I got some of the Decleor brightening cleansing foam - QVC £23 plus £3.95 (I think) P & P, went on the Decleor website and it was £23.48 with £4.45 P & P, even more than QVC although if you spend £50 on the Decleor website its free P & P. Got it from cheapsmells for £14.95 (cheaper than feel unique) and no P & P.

I'm not feeling the usual Decleor tsv excitement this time as I think their value is based on the QVC individual selling price.
Before they used to be very competitive and often worked out that we were getting it at trade price.

Shocked at the price of the Iris oil now at £65.95 inc p+p whereas direct from the Decleor website it is £53.11 and free delivery if order is over £50. I know you can get Decleor elsewhere much cheaper than their own website but still QVC are really ripping people off now.

I'm really tempted, mainly because I'd love to try the Excellence range, especially the oil and balm. If the balm had been in in the TSV instead of the night cream it would have been a done deal.

Then again, when I think of the price of the Excellence range, I'm not sure I want to try it then fall in love with it. For example, £70-odd for a tablespoon of oil seems madness when there are other facial oils out there that also get rave reviews and are a fraction of the cost.

Also, why no muslin cloth for the cleanser ? Would have much preferred some useful cloths over yet another brand bag.

Last edited:
Louie gave an interview to the sunday mirror magazine last year and was asked what he did to relax and here's his answer , Enjoy! "Mainly I relax by watching TV, and I especially love them trying to sell such utter cr*p on the shopping channels. There's one presenter called Julia Roberts - but not THE Julia Roberts, as anyone else who watches QVC will know - and one hour she'll be saying this is the best cream she's ever used in her life, and then the next hour she'll be like this is the only cream she ever uses. Listen b*tch, you can't have five different creams and then say they're all your favourites. How many heads have you got?" :happy:

Clearly doesn't watch IW - Denise and Ellis are FAR worse when it comes to saying everything is the best/this is the only product they use.

I'm not feeling the usual Decleor tsv excitement this time as I think their value is based on the QVC individual selling price.

I agree Ms Trouble.

Not for me this TSV. Some of the products I use from this range are the Harmonie calming. Which don't often feature very much on QVC. Obviously not a big enough money spinner for them. Items which they do sell can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Is Tania going to have a face left after all these shows, she was red last night during the launch and she normally has good skin so is it the products or what?

I noticed how red Tania's cheeks were last night after using the cleanser and muslin cloth. Her chin seemed to have a break out too. Not sure if that's connected, just thought it unusual for Tania as her skin always looks so radiant imo.

I tried the cleanser when it first came out to see how it compared to C&P as my skin was starting to break out a bit on that. One half-pump of this and my skin went berserk - very red and itchy, especially on the cheeks and chin. Sent it back, left a 1* review which was rejected 4 times even when I edited it to only say it didn't suit my skin!! CS were going to put it on manually but never did.......thought I was the only one who didn't get on with it but perhaps not. Mind you, my skin is nowhere near as good as Tania's.

I went back to C&P and then used Liz Earle's shampoo as face and body wash and it's brilliant!!!! Not to mention cheaper....wouldn't use anything else now!!!

I tried the cleanser when it first came out to see how it compared to C&P as my skin was starting to break out a bit on that. One half-pump of this and my skin went berserk - very red and itchy, especially on the cheeks and chin. Sent it back, left a 1* review which was rejected 4 times even when I edited it to only say it didn't suit my skin!! CS were going to put it on manually but never did.......thought I was the only one who didn't get on with it but perhaps not. Mind you, my skin is nowhere near as good as Tania's.

I went back to C&P and then used Liz Earle's shampoo as face and body wash and it's brilliant!!!! Not to mention cheaper....wouldn't use anything else now!!!

I have heard people say that they use the LE shampoo as a body wash, but not a face wash. What's it like - is it quite foamy (if that's a word !) ? Does it remove you make up ? Do you remove it with a muslin cloth ?

Latest posts

Back