Tiana B TSV 15/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jilly is sitting down now, surely she must have seen herself in it? even the guest presenter who reckons she has worn this several times already, doesn't look great in it and she has said she is a size 2! which is what? a size 10 in UK sizes? surely not

Size 2 in UK size would be a 6!
You add 4 to an American size to get UK size.

Anyone else playing the "absolutely" game. If it was the drinking version, I would be passed out by now!!

Driving me bonkers!!!!!!!!!

Imagine what the poor presenters that are going to have to wear it during the day must be thinking? Probably manically rinsing out their spanx as I type.

It will probably be a "Hot Pick" in about 3 weeks time on 4 easy pay!

Think it will be a oto in a while also. They have brought a velvet dress with shoulder details as OTO twice I think, or it could have been an OTO and bargain price, whichever, it was once out last year and again this year.

Just watching the guest in that champagne dress and it is showing the cellulite /dimples on her thigh :doh:
A lady has just called to say she has bought the dress to wear it at her daughter's wedding, gosh, I hope she is very slim with no bumps and lumps.

I'd die if my mother came to my wedding wearing it. Its not a mother of the bride dress, its a night out on new years eve or christmas do dress. It def shouldn't be worn daytime.

Jilly has sat down for the whole of this hour so i'm wondering if she's realised how awful it seems from the side view. As an asides, its great to see Jilly looking a bit more glam with her hair up (although its a bit rats tails looking at the top) with earrings on and I'm loving her pretty heeled sandals.

If Joy hoiks her bazookers up anymore, they'll be over her shoulders ! she is sooo top heavy now that I dont' think she is an 'overall' good model for plus size anymore - everything she models is far too tight for her, and being a big girl myself, I truly wouldn't want the clothes to fit me like that.

She said you are comfy in it, you can wear it to cook xmas dinner in it! Blimey Id worry about it melting onto me every time I opened the oven door! At least she has said what size she, DF and the models are wearing. I would at least know what size to order this in unlike the centigrade TSV which seems to be a disaster going by the reviews. I knew this would show that pouchy tummy lots of us have and bottoms will look like cauliflowers encased in this fabric.

I thought it was bad in the picture but its worse on screen.Unless you are completely cellullite free.its a real no no.
I love Gilly but when she stands up it looks like she's been spray painted blue. Every little lump and bump shows.

i really like this dress. its one of the best tsv dresses that qvc have done. for that kind of money its a good buy, but you do need to wear some good long legged spanx with it maybe even 2 at a time but still looks lovely on all the models and the blue looks fab on jilly who has a lovely colouring anyway.

we did an evening receoption for my dauhters wedding and this would have looked lovely on.
not keen on the badly cut shrug though

I'm a size 8 but I wouldn't be seen dead in this dress. It shows up even the slightest imperfection which we all have, unless you're a 25 year old model of course.

Just looked at the website piccies and the model in the picture of the side view in the silvery coloured one has her hand on her bottom! Just noticed that Jilly's photo is also on the TSV scrolling page! Not seen a presenter modeling a TSV on the website before (I dont think).

I'm a size 8 but I wouldn't be seen dead in this dress. It shows up even the slightest imperfection which we all have, unless you're a 25 year old model of course.

I'm also an 8-10, my friends all assume that means no cellullite. wrong!!! Usually it can be disguised but not in this dress.

Latest posts

Back