The Cruise Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must tune in, it would be great to see these guys in their natural environment.

Or Paul Becque and James Russell doing shifts in the gift shop. Just like old times.

Chef Wayne would be on hand giving complementary Yonanas and halogen "cooked" chicken sandwiches (sick bags extra)

Or Paul Becque and James Russell doing shifts in the gift shop. Just like old times.

Chef Wayne would be on hand giving complementary Yonanas and halogen "cooked" chicken sandwiches (sick bags extra)

Ha Ha. Caroline Lyndsay cleaning the rooms.

Surely Enigma James & Paul will be in the "exquisite" jewellery shop selling AAAA tanzanite & a variety of watches?? Oh yes, don't forget the mega £1000's opals now will you lol James is a world leader at selling them :nod: (allegedly)

Flying Pigs might be onto something, I wonder if Bid's unique selling point with these cruises is indeed that there will be guest appearances on board from some of the presenters?

What a treat if that happens. Imagine the lovely Nicola George doing her dance routine? Or Peter Simon doing his very original comedy routine? or maybe a spot of singing from Sally Jacks?

Must tune in, it would be great to see these guys in their natural environment.

Yep, I think that could well be on the cards. & you'll have to remember to refer to Nicola as Lola la Rose or what ever she called herself on youtube. I just know you'll be so tempted this is going to be the one you cave in on & make that purchase Wirral :wink:

Yep, I think that could well be on the cards. & you'll have to remember to refer to Nicola as Lola la Rose or what ever she called herself on youtube. I just know you'll be so tempted this is going to be the one you cave in on & make that purchase Wirral :wink:

More like Pepe le Pew.

:smirk:

Sounds like the boats in the studio, keep hearing its horn blowing. Time for cast off! watch out for Shaun Ryan, hes often parting the waves. Oh heck, the ships moaning again, it must be eight bells! ship ahoy! ship ahoy!

More like Pepe le Pew.:smirk:

Ha Ha so funny, I know I have compared her to a green faced witch but a smelly arse Skunk is even worse!

No No Nikki, please. The mere thought of being in the middle of an ocean with no escape and Lola getting her Spaniels Ears out is enough to make me a landlover forever!

Ha Ha so funny, I know I have compared her to a green faced witch but a smelly arse Skunk is even worse!

No No Nikki, please. The mere thought of being in the middle of an ocean with no escape and Lola getting her Spaniels Ears out is enough to make me a landlover forever!

As was quoted before when Deedee posted the clip on youtube "fried eggs anyone"??

OMG a bleedin Bid cruise, dont bear thinking about does it (Costa Concordia springs to mind) at least they could
have Caroline (the frumpy foghorn) perched on top of the ship foghorning (i know thats not a word). and Sally Jaxx
could be the really annoying high pitched emergency siren....If you're listening at home Bet... just buy

OMG a bleedin Bid cruise, dont bear thinking about does it (Costa Concordia springs to mind) at least they could
have Caroline (the frumpy foghorn) perched on top of the ship foghorning (i know thats not a word). and Sally Jaxx
could be the really annoying high pitched emergency siren....If you're listening at home Bet... just buy

Haha

...and us shoppingtelly.com Bid forum lot would be altogether moaning about how bad everything is! :tongue:

Haha

...and us shoppingtelly.com Bid forum lot would be altogether moaning about how bad everything is! :tongue:
I thought we could all meet up on it for our 1st annual bash? After all, it will be very keenly priced as Bid's the biggest discount channel in the country, (oh hang on, there the only one in the country if you lump in their sister channels that'll be why then).

Latest posts

Back