Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a lengthy exchange between Anna, Carmel, Debbie G, Micael and Julian on Twitter today about meeting up soon for drinks in London on Thursday 3rd October :bandit:

Ex QVC reunion?!! :giggle:

Will is a Frippery that QVC don't really need, although I would imagine that he would command a lower fee than a full-on presenter. I remember when he used to read the traffic reports on LBC here in London. He used to present with Jay-Louise Knight, who used to pronounce the word "closed" as "klayzed." Dreadful, the pair of them!

There is a lengthy exchange between Anna, Carmel, Debbie G, Micael and Julian on Twitter today about meeting up soon for drinks in London on Thursday 3rd October :bandit:

We just need to find out where then we can gate crash!

Miceal? Has he left as well now?

Last edited:
Will is a Frippery that QVC don't really need, although I would imagine that he would command a lower fee than a full-on presenter. I remember when he used to read the traffic reports on LBC here in London. He used to present with Jay-Louise Knight, who used to pronounce the word "closed" as "klayzed." Dreadful, the pair of them!

I quite like LBC but don't remember Will ("frippery" :grin:) on there either. I am particularly glad I never heard him with Jay-Louise Knight. The "klayzed" or "killayzed" thing drives me insane. She also says "kliiid" for "cleared". God forbid she ever comes to QVC like Will.

Sorry ... a bit off topic there.

I'm quite unconcerned about him. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire!

If you really are 'unconcerned' about him, why such a harsh comment?

For me, it's the one-liners like this that make you seem hard and mean... which is a shame because your other posts can be really witty. But, sometimes, it's almost like you are two completely different posters... I just don't get the anger.

You can say the same thing in a less offensive way, surely?

But that wouldn't get attention Tiddly. Not a very classy comment was it. Like you many ofJulius's posts make me laugh but every so often there is one such as that.

I like Miceal by the way.

Yes I remember Will on LBC. He used to also be on with Steve Allen and review the papers!

I attended An Audience with Steve Allen at a theatre in Croydon a few years ago. I remember Will singing White Christmas whilst fake snow fell on the audience. I still have the pictures. :)

If you really are 'unconcerned' about him, why such a harsh comment?

For me, it's the one-liners like this that make you seem hard and mean... which is a shame because your other posts can be really witty. But, sometimes, it's almost like you are two completely different posters... I just don't get the anger.

You can say the same thing in a less offensive way, surely?

I think some sense of meaning can be lost in an email / written statement! It's more interesting to see how people interpret things sometimes. Of course it's what Betty expected! But then that's what I expected from her too!

Latest posts

Back