Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one via the email updates they send out, still a bit surprised, I'm not a regular or prolific buyer!

I have still not had one. I have noticed in the past I have sometimes had cards for TSV's for brands I have bought in the past but not for a while.

I've had no card, no email, nada!
Mind you, we're not really saving any money are we? Just spreading the cost. Think they could have made more of an effort for their birthday.

I had a card with the same number as every one else.
I thought it could only be used for one item but I experimented! I ordered 3 items (one was already on 2 easy payments) and the order went through ok. Even the item on 2 easy payments has gone through on 3.

I had a card with the same number as every one else.
I thought it could only be used for one item but I experimented! I ordered 3 items (one was already on 2 easy payments) and the order went through ok. Even the item on 2 easy payments has gone through on 3.

I wish I knew that, I would have used it on my smashbox tsv - but as this was already on 2 easipay I thought I would save it for something else this week. Has anyone else used it more than once??

I wish I knew that, I would have used it on my smashbox tsv - but as this was already on 2 easipay I thought I would save it for something else this week. Has anyone else used it more than once??

I've only placed one order using the code, but I ordered 2 items and it all went through ok.

I got the card without a code and to be honest I wouldn't have used the easy pay option as I haven't bought anything costing over £30 or £40 for ages. I prefer to know where I am rather than having later payments taking me by surprise, though for anyone making a large purchase the easy pay would be a real bonus. However it does feel like I've been snubbed when so many others on here got the code.

Never got a thing! Tried to order with the code posted here and it was refused both online and on the phone...so they do know who's got them?

Latest posts

Back