Your Little Book of QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

misiuszka

Registered Shopper
I just got this in the post - never had one before, has anyone else? It's got a £5 off voucher code on the back. Waste of money sending it to me, I'm well aware of what QVC sells - they could have just emailed me the voucher code!

I got that as well and posted the code on another thread. Incase it works for others it’s WNTER5 but you have to spend £40, excluding the P&P, so I binned it because I’m not spending £40 just for the sake of it.

Clearly QVC peels an orange in its pockets, but it’s not mean. No beginnings to its generosity. When they donate money to charity, they like to remain anonymous - so they don’t see QVC on the cheque..£5? £5? £5?? Are you having a laugh? Wasn’t it £5 in 1997? Surely they could get the QVC petty cash tin out of storage and make it up to £6?

If they are going to give you a mean offer like £5 it should be £5 off anything at any value. Even Richard Jackson did that (last year though lol).

CC

I had that too. It doesn't seem a very generous offer, they really need to do better than that these days to tempt people. Why insist on a spend of £40? It's not as if £5 is a great pull these days, they should offer £10 at least. They are living in the 1980s.

Not part of this thread, but I've just found out that the you can now exchange non-barcoded stamps up until July, as the deadline has been extended.

Also, if your post office doesn't have the form to return them (mine doesn't and it is a main branch) and you can't print one, you can ask them to post one; I've just done that.

I am very angry about the whole situation of stamps becoming obsolete as we were told that all stamps marked 1st or 2nd (and more recenly large letter) would last for ever, and we were advised to buy some before each price increase. I have loads of books of them so could lose a lot of money if I don't act, and I can't even remember when I last used one.

I am also angry about another promise that has been broken, that pensioners would get a free TV licence. It was touch and go whether the triple lock promise would also be broken.

Just had another voucher for £5 off on spend of £40 or more ( Easter 2023).What a waste of postage & the brochure supposedly to temp me to take up such an ‘unmissable’ or more missable offer.

Latest posts

Back